SGGCX2PRO or A119 v3?

Kaitlyn

Reaction score
Country
Canada
My DOD Tech dash cam is starting to fail after many years, and looking to replace it. The SGGCX2PRO (and street guardian in general) seem well liked, but the Viofo A119 v3 is also recently released and appears to be a nice upgrade over v2.

Any thoughts on one over the other? In Canada, the Viofo is about $40 cheaper.

Though viofo dashcams are good, I would always suggest to go with SG dashcam any day just for their product quality, unbelievable support.

I have a sneaky feeling SG might soon launch something like the A 119 V3 too, BUT ! i am just guessing here.

I have a sneaky feeling SG might soon launch something like the A 119 V3 too, BUT ! i am just guessing here.

I assume as much, but have no clue on timing? Willing to wait a bit, but not forever. Would also hate to pull the trigger on either the SG or the a119, only to have a newer/better SG come out so shortly after!

Any thoughts on one over the other? In Canada, the Viofo is about $40 cheaper.
Street Guardian - reliable, proven over the years, a brand with excellent video quality, excellent support and requires a minimum of attention to the Registrar. With which you can be 100% sure that at the right time it will not fail.
Is it worth $40? Here everyone decides for himself...
I had a lot of registrars before, now came to Street Guardian SGGCX2PRO. There were no reasons to regret your choice.

Back