SGGCX2PRO VS SG9663DCPRO

rearnold

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is there a compare App for side by side comparison. if so could I get the link.

@Street Guardian USA are always able to help too, in here or on their home page chat too, Jon are working out of Carson city Nevada as i recall.

Is there a compare App for side by side comparison. if so could I get the link.

See good thing i put in that question mark :)

For someone looking for a dual setup...which ones is better? Price seems similar

I'm not familiar with difference in technical specs..but both seem similar

1 has wifi. the other doesnt

any other differences?

thanks

Same video quality

DC

the cords come out the right side with 90 degree plugs

2” screen

WiFi

Comes dual channel

X2PRo

cords come out the top with straight plugs

1.5” screen (more compact housing)

No WiFi

Comes single channel can add rear camera later

A bit cheaper even after making it dual

Thanks; now I'm just catching up on the DR thread ..guess I'll have to decide if should wait or go for the DC

aside from a more discreet camera on the windshield and cooler temps, not much else difference? same video quality right ?

Yes imagequality should be exact the same, it is only if you have high stealth needs ( current models are by no means huge / un-stealthy in most installs ) or if you really must have parking guard but live / park in places that get really hot, in which case the DR can be put in a colder location than on the windscreen in the sun.

The DR should also be as good as they get if you want to use it as side cameras, but side glass Vs windscreen and rear window are another beast so have to be creative here.
In my case i have a little fixed glass on both front and rear doors, so the Dual Remote K2S test camera i have i have put on the fixed glass on my rear doors.

Back