SGZC12RC shutdown and won't start up when it's too cold (5 degrees F)

Xvu

Reaction score
Country
United States
This morning I came out of the car. It was about 5 degress F outside. I tried to check my event videos but I see the Street Guardian screen and then the screen goes black. I tried to turn it on multiple times. I see the blue LED flashes but the screen doesn't turn on. I'm going to check it again later when the weather warm up a bit. but I thought the operating temperature can go even lower than 5 degrees F?

Lowest storage temp. usually can be -20C. Lowest operational temp. is around -10C. ( 14F ).

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk

I tried to warmup the main unit to car temperature 70F and looks like it doesn't turn on now. Even the blue LED doesn't flashes. Is it dead?

I tried taking the sd card out but no difference. I bought it a couple months ago through Amazon from Pier28

Street Guardian USA is now providing warranty support for previous 2016 North America purchases so I'll send you a private message to make arrangements.

Thanks to Street Guardian, I'm getting a replacement unit through their warranty. I'll report back if I still experience this issue.

Back