SGZC12RC Unboxing

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
just received my Australia version it he post this morning. thought I would share some of the unboxing and comparisons of it with everyone.
im no video maker, just excited to get it and show everyone.
part 1 http://youtu.be/AK_nt2-wARc
part 2 http://youtu.be/754mIub096s

heres a comparison picture between the DR400G-HD, DR500GW-HD and the new SGZC12RC

Attachments

• IMG_0692s.jpg
    IMG_0692s.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 411
Great! Nice to see you got the longer cable.

Thanks for the nice unboxing video, it's good to see how much smaller it is looking at your attached file above.

Yeah we're waiting on the short cables, the other guys are waiting on the long ones, bit of a mixup when they were being packed

Ha! I knew we were waiting on the longer cables, but I didn't know they were waiting on the shorter ones. Funny how things go, sometimes.

Yeah was just a misunderstanding by the person that arranged the packing about what was going where, was a last minute thing to get them picked up before Chinese New Year holiday season started, we caught the error but couldn't do anything about it as the cable suppliers were off already also, poor timing for us more than anything

The longer cables will be shipped to us after this weekend, and we'll be all caught up soon.

Yeah was just a misunderstanding by the person that arranged the packing about what was going where, was a last minute thing to get them picked up before Chinese New Year holiday season started, we caught the error but couldn't do anything about it as the cable suppliers were off already also, poor timing for us more than anything

No worries. Things happen.

Interesting model, must say I haven't read any news or saw any ads about this model so far. How is this model? Where are you planning to attach that central control unit in your car? I reckon design like this would be good if you can also attach extra cams (e.g. rear cam) to it so you can change setting and view each cam all from the central control unit.

Interesting model, must say I haven't read any news or saw any ads about this model so far. How is this model? Where are you planning to attach that central control unit in your car? I reckon design like this would be good if you can also attach extra cams (e.g. rear cam) to it so you can change setting and view each cam all from the central control unit.

it's pre release for us, still doing some development and fine tuning before wider release

it's pre release for us, still doing some development and fine tuning before wider release

Oh I see. Pier28 already selling this model though. BTW jokiin why is your www.streetguardian.info website not loading on my internet browser? Chinese New Year holiday break?

Oh I see. Pier28 already selling this model though.

yes we have it too but are not actively promoting it at the moment, we need to do a few things before making it available to our retailers, it certainly works already though, it's other stuff like user manual, box artwork, some local adjustments to firmware etc

BTW jokiin why is your www.streetguardian.info website not loading on my internet browser? Chinese New Year holiday break?

works here, maybe your internet provider has a routing issue, site is hosted in the USA so no Chinese New Year holidays for our website unfortunately, it had to work right through the break

BTW jokiin why is your www.streetguardian.info website not loading on my internet browser? Chinese New Year holiday break?
server maybe experiencing some minor down time, it happens. not working for me either. you with telstra?
EDIT, just tried a minute later and its working now.

server maybe experiencing some minor down time, it happens. not working for me either. you with telstra?
EDIT, just tried a minute later and its working now.

Oh yeah, working now. I have tried to access that site a few times in the last 2 days but it wasn't loading at all. Like you said, possibly server overloaded? I am with TPG internet provider anyway, never had problem loading that page until this week.

I've been waiting for the SG9665GC but this is more what I'm after.

When will this be available in Australia?

What will be the rrp?

Which has the better picture quality, the SG9665GC or SGZC12RC?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Niko, I did notice those videos but I couldn't really see the quality because I watch YouTube through an Apple TV box connected to my tv. The Apple TV selects it's own quality based on wifi signal and I couldn't even watch them in YouTube's so called 1080p.

Looking forward to more videos when I'm on my computer. Great job Street Guardian crew.

Back