SGZC12RC

I'm also using Sandisk Ultra in both dash cams in my phone and tablet and never a problem. In dash cams it's writes over no problem. Am also only using 16gb ones as do not care to keep hours and hours of footage. Check both cams today for first time in two weeks and both have most recent footage of last drive.

I'm also using Sandisk Ultra in both dash cams in my phone and tablet and never a problem. In dash cams it's writes over no problem. Am also only using 16gb ones as do not care to keep hours and hours of footage. Check both cams today for first time in two weeks and both have most recent footage of last drive.

Smaller capacity memory cards ( 16G ) have shorter life-span due to more frequent overwriting compare to 32 or 64Gb.

Smaller capacity memory cards ( 16G ) have shorter life-span due to more frequent overwriting compare to 32 or 64Gb.

I only drive an hour a day total and every three weeks a four hour round trip to visit my Mum so for me not necessary. If I get a year and at $20.00 each is good value for me.

I only drive an hour a day total and every three weeks a four hour round trip to visit my Mum so for me not necessary. If I get a year and at $20.00 each is good value for me.
In your case its justified.

I've had one too many customers (and technical contacts) report problems with their entry level low priced Samsung EVO cards where replacing it fixed the issue, so I can no longer recommend them. It's not worth the risk based on experience. If you have one and it works, great.

Last edited:
I've had one too many customers (and technical contacts) report problems with their entry level low priced Samsung EVO cards where replacing it fixed the issue, so I can no longer recommend them. It's not worth the risk based on experience. If you have one and it works, great.
glad ive just ordered a transcend card then, see what one lasts.

Back