SGZC12SG V2-PRO (GPS+CPL+Extras) w. option of REAR / reversing camera Recording

Hi, I just found DCT and I would like to know a couple of things about Street Guardian. I have read that there is still no support for both front and rear camera but will be sooner, then I saw this topic and it looks like is possible but now I am confused... Is both front and rear supported? or is not supported?

Both supported but one at a time. Please check 1st post description and last video.

Thanks niko for the answer, also I wonder if I should buy right now or wait for it to be supported. What do you think?

In my knowledge if both are supported but not at the same time. I'd bet that it only needs a Software or Firmware update but of course I am not the manufaturer.

this model will only do one camera at a time, that won't change

we are releasing an updated model soon that is true two channel
Any time frame on release of the dual mode recording version?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

we're doing debug on engineering samples at the moment, a small trial production coming up in the next month, see how it goes after that

Following this discussion since it appears its the model to look at for the next gen of 2 cam systems. I am still rocking my launch day Panorama X2 that has been running 24/7 on the same cards, so i expect this level of build quality and more on new 2 cam system going forward.

I usually lurk here and don't post much but Pier28 and Jokiin have been solid members here and their reputations are also solid in customer service (which is #1 in my book over the product), so I expect this system to be the cats pants!

OK so, what's the latest and greatest? My X2 is still kicking butt and taking names after all these years, and with the same 128gb sandisk cards to boot. if there is something out there thats a BIG upgrade from this, im all ears.

of course jon I trust your recommendations. you say jump i say how high!?

My X2 is still kicking butt and taking names after all these years,

Glad to hear your Panorama X2 is serving you well.

tbroke.png

Back