SGZC12SG

Wow! Thanks for the super fast replies! What about future firmware revisions?

Is there something wrong with current version of firmware?

The latest is pretty good at the moment, I think many techy types just like to make sure they have the latest firmware I'm the same way.

If it's not broken, don't fix it.

may I request a firmware version with the option to disable the speaker, please?

thanks in advance!

who does the firmwares for this model?

who does the firmwares for this model?

SungMoon Jang in South Korea handles all Panorama firmware. (X1, X2, S, G) Street Guardian enhanced/directed the SGZC12SG (aka Panorama G) to add MPH, higher bitrate, menu colors, PQ, boot logo, etc.

Im wondering, Does the cam automatically change as you pass through time zones?? Ive changed the time to reflect my timezone only to see the time changed again once I get home and review the footage in RV.

You have to manually set the time zone doesn't happen automatically. You also need turn summer time to "on" or you won't get the one hour day light savings time offset. Turn summer time to off in the fall next DST change.

Apologize, but I searched and did not find the answer. I received SGZC12SGSK as a present, which I want to on keep - if there a way to disable GPS? Didnt see one in the tools and setup menu.

-Thanks

Is there a way to use the microusb to power the camera, but have the camera turn on when the car turns on? Right now, if I use microusb power instead of the 12v power, it won't turn on automatically and won't automatically start recording.

does something like this exist?
USB_to_12v.jpg

or maybe a firmware that will make the camera turn on automatically when connected to USB power?

thanks in advance!

Is there a way to use the microusb to power the camera, but have the camera turn on when the car turns on? Right now, if I use microusb power instead of the 12v power, it won't turn on automatically and won't automatically start recording.

does something like this exist?
USB_to_12v.jpg

or maybe a firmware that will make the camera turn on automatically when connected to USB power?

thanks in advance!

Please note the microUSB port on this camera is a factory service port only. (not for transferring files, or power) It's true the camera will power on via microUSB port, but recordings won't start automatically, and super caps won't charge. Only use the included 12v cigarette lighter port adapter charger for day to day use. If you want to free up your cig port, you should get a hard wire kit such as the PANOBDP MotoPark. This way you can take advantage of pre-buffered motion detection parking mode as well.

Back