SGZC12SG

have added a US version of the manual, link in the first post, just for all those people that were pointing out the mistakes we made (perhaps not realising that we do actually drive on the other side of the road) ;)

Where do we get the Aus version?

they're shipping end of this week

don't have dealer in Brisbane but it is available to Autobarn stores if they want to order it in, we have a few Autobarn stores in Sydney doing our products already

can arrange online purchase too if you prefer that

the $349 is just the rrp, ours is packaged up differently also, comes with 32GB Class 10 Toshiba SD card, OTG card reader, camera bag, screen wipes, retail box etc and ours includes duties and taxes that they don't have, the price difference is not that great when you do the sums (Pier28 price is excluding freight also) when you look at where our dollar is right now, that said though if you want one we can do something for you if you want to buy direct

contact us when you're ready and I'll look after you
Jokiin I have been reading your threads on other models, and I was nearly convinced to buy the DOD LS430W until I came across the Panorama....
what sort of deal can be arranged to buy direct, as this model now has my interest....... and love to chase down some captured footage

plenty of footage is available from these, just send me a PM and we can discuss further about pricing etc

plenty of footage is available from these, just send me a PM and we can discuss further about pricing etc
Sorry I meant to add another thing in my original post that is also a big factor. I use the dashcam in various trucks and sometimes want to mount them on the dashboard as the window is too far away from me which requires the unit to be mounted upside down....... Is there a consideration to be able to rotate the screen as does the DOD LS460?

can't say I've ever had anyone wanting to mount to the dash rather than a window in a truck, it's not meant to be mounted upside down though, even if you flip the video neither would work properly like that as the GPS won't work as the antenna gets blocked

can't say I've ever had anyone wanting to mount to the dash rather than a window in a truck, it's not meant to be mounted upside down though, even if you flip the video neither would work properly like that as the GPS won't work as the antenna gets blocked

Awesome job you have been involved in bringing this to completion, I'm still interested, but could it be tried in upside down mode, as I have been using GPS based devices and had them placed in various places in a vehicle even out of sight of a window and GPS signal was still consistent........

I feel this is a stupid question, but where can we get the latest firmware updates as they are released for the Street Guardain SGZC12SG?

Back