Shadow 1s Car DVR FullHD 30FPS with light sensor by SeeZeus

Hi Mtz, Given that you have both A119 and Shadow 1s, comparison video of day and night shots will be really helpful.

Hi Mtz, Given that you have both A119 and Shadow 1s, comparison video of day and night shots will be really helpful.

the A119 should do a lot better, the support for the IMX322 in the Ambarella SDK still needs a lot of improvement, Novatek are way ahead of them with this sensor

Reactions: Mtz
Thanks Jokiin. Shadow 1s uses F1.6, where as A119 seems to use F2.0 lens. Do they make any noticeable difference.

Ambarella SDK still needs work for the IMX322, best results with Ambarella currently are with OV4689

Ambarella SDK still needs work for the IMX322, best results with Ambarella currently are with OV4689
I thought so, before we suggest one manufacture to use the IMX322 with A7 chipset, but didn't see advantage compared with Novatek regarding night performance.

I thought so, before we suggest one manufacture to use the IMX322 with A7 chipset, but didn't see advantage compared with Novatek regarding night performance.

Ambarella as usual have plenty of work to do and are very slow to do it

we aready take out of the 4K on our price list quotation in the early, but forget to correct on our website. Today I aready told our colleague to correct. thanks for your remind.
The description is much better now but still contain a big mistake about CMOS, the IMAX is just a very different thing compared to IMX.
I added one video comparison with 4 cameras at night to the first post and I will add another one during day, today.

enjoy,
Mtz

send dir some pics about shadow 1s in Vietnam
Some position to nice and hidden install

camera-hanh-trinh-shadow-1s6.jpg

camera-hanh-trinh-shadow-1s1.jpg

send dir some pics about shadow 1s in Vietnam
Some position to nice and hidden install

camera-hanh-trinh-shadow-1s6.jpg

camera-hanh-trinh-shadow-1s1.jpg

nice install, but I would not call it hidden in this particular car. If only your RVmirror would be also in black colour, then it would be sort of hidden, but now it is quite obvious ;)

That is a nice self-gloss

Anyone know how the Shadow 1s compares with the mini 0807

Thanks

Before I saw them try to use this solution on another ID, maybe they thought the B40/A118 is a hot sale model, so make this one.

my guess is they never had a close look at B40 though, I checked one of these yesterday and was surprised to see the lens has so little adjustment, this design won't work for a lot of vehicles

Yes, vertical adjustment is small, maybe will fit most of normal cars ... and until now, few firmware problems:
- night mode set to Auto will result in strange colors. And one reason (in theory) to buy this camera is because its Light Sensor which is expected to add value in low light conditions
- WDR is always ON, you can not disable it
- sometimes the camera is restarting if user set a max. speed limit, but this is happening only once, after cold start of camera
- time is always set to China time
- chinese voices for warning messages

I don't know what problems have 0807 so I cannot compare.

enjoy,
Mtz

Yes, vertical adjustment is small, maybe will fit most of normal cars ... and until now, few firmware problems:
- night mode set to Auto will result in strange colors. And one reason (in theory) to buy this camera is because its Light Sensor which is expected to add value in low light conditions
- WDR is always ON, you can not disable it
- sometimes the camera is restarting if user set a max. speed limit, but this is happening only once, after cold start of camera
- time is always set to China time
- chinese voices for warning messages

I don't know what problems have 0807 so I cannot compare.

enjoy,
Mtz
Hello, I think you may get the camera with our Chinese fireware. where you get from?

Best Regards
Nancylee

I got it directly from China. If you have english firmware please offer the download link and also some instructions if needed when switching from chinese firmware to international firmware.
If there are some firmware improvements, offer also the change log. Thank you!

enjoy,
Mtz

I got it directly from China. If you have english firmware please offer the download link and also some instructions if needed when switching from chinese firmware to international firmware.
If there are some firmware improvements, offer also the change log. Thank you!

enjoy,
Mtz
let me know your email. thanks

Nancylee

Back