Shadow GT680W with GPS x2

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
Right then, the time has come for me to start clearing some space up now the X2 has arrived the GT680W has been removed from the rear of my car so figured I'd try here before eBay.

These were bought from new - I opened the case on one to tweak the focus slightly - the other camera was fine out of the box so I have never tinkered with that one.

I'm in the process of getting a new cigarette lighter for one from Shadow as the camera started to reboot and after testing it was found that this was due to the cigarette lighter failing.

I've been using these as my day to day cameras for months now and they're great in the day and also at night. I had one in the front and one in the rear of the car.

The day pictures are similar to most Novatek 96650 and Aptina AR0330 based cameras and the night pictures are better than a lot of that same combo - ie this is a step up from cameras like the G1W and A118.

Both cameras come with firmware 2.6G and the matching GPS module (they changed between software versions).

I'm looking for £45 for the one that hasn't had the case opened and £35 for the one that has been opened. Shipping should only be £5 at a guess.

Included would be the suction mount, a 3M mount, the GPS module and the power cable.

I have the original boxes and will send them on in these.

This picture shows the GT680W next to a Mini camera (left) and a Dome G90 (top) - this is the opened GT680W and you can see that I'd tried to cover the logo in the bottom right in the past but the pen I used wiped off!

IMG_1623.JPG

Nice Mini, how much ;)

you still got these for sale ?

They certainly are, still sat here :)

I might as well give this a cheeky bump now Joovuu have run out of their stock and they sold out instantly!

I missed out on the Joovuu offer. Would you accept £30 for one of them?

Hi, sure that's fine - I'll drop you a PM to sort out payment details thank-you :)

Received both cameras today in fantastic condition: good as new and a great bargain, boxed, including all accessories and extras and all working. Thanks for the abundance of information and tips for using the camera and setup - all ready to go and install in the car. It has been a real pleasure communicating with you and hope to stay in touch.

Ah I meant to PM to see if they'd arrived ok, that's great news!

You've not messed about getting those up and running - sorry if I over did the tape a little bit, after I'd finished I realised there was a bit much :)

Any problems just give me a shout anytime, they're great little cameras these - if you get any hardware problems with the one I didn't crack open it's got warranty until April or May from Amazon too :)

Looking forward to seeing some clips now too :)

These are now sold anyway thank-you Russ :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
russ331 For Sale 0
petepete For Sale 9
Back