Shadow GT680W

This is from Foxoffer "We only test it with sandisk ultra class10 64gb card, it works well."
So you guys think it will work different brands?
At our company we only use Adata class 10 32gb and the camera runs perfect.

The reason I asked that because I already order a Adata class 10 64gb card......

I believe the ad from Foxoffer only says supporting up to 32GB card, so that probably means no official confirmation if 64GB or bigger cards will work with this dashcam. It may or may not work but unless there is another user who can report their experience, it will be up to you to decide if you are willing to take the risk.

woops, after a voyage of more than 30 days in the Pacific (Free shipping postsingapur from foxoffer) my GT680 finally get my hands, the wait was worth it. magnificent camera, chulada. great forum, 6 months ago I have been following reviews and opinions made by the friends of the forum. your help was invaluable thanks. by the way I'm using it with a memory card 32gb class 10 ADATA brand, go to perfection.

so friend,. I believe you use the same memory card that I go this prefect
Yes same memory card! Remember to format regularly

woops, after a voyage of more than 30 days in the Pacific (Free shipping postsingapur from foxoffer) my GT680 finally get my hands, the wait was worth it. .

30 days+ to get to Mexico.... Guess its free for a reason:)

30 days+ to get to Mexico.... Guess its free for a reason:)

Customs did not charge me a single dollar of tax. I'm happy ... My next purchase will pay provar service (DHL, UPS etc.) yea, will remember formatting. thanks friend.

A replacement for my faulty GT680w(in Black) has been dispatched from foxoffer, thank-you Billknow for pushing this along. Now hopefully it arrives before the Christmas holidays

I just recommended GT680W from Foxoffer to one of my subscribers on Youtube . Respect Foxoffer !

A replacement for my faulty GT680w(in Black) has been dispatched from foxoffer, thank-you Billknow for pushing this along. Now hopefully it arrives before the Christmas holidays

Hi Cheekytrucker, Just noticed your post, your not having much luck with these GT680w's are you, hope you get sorted soon.

What was the issue?

The unit kept freezing

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk

Just an update on battery runtime. I ordered additional two black units for family and now received them (within one week - good job Foxoffer!). I quickly tested the battery on one of the units. Basically straight out of the box, with just a couple of minutes of charging (but battery gauge was displaying full), the unit ran for 7 minutes without a memory card, but previewing video on screen. This is a lot better than 1.5 minutes I'm getting with the silver unit I received originally, and enough for making e.g. quick settings changes without needing to be plugged in.
I haven't tested the second black unit yet.

Same problem here . The unit freeze 3 times since I bought it . I don't know what is the problem. I hope this issue will be solved with a new firmware

try a different brand of memory card
I had firmware up to date, used genuine two different 32gb samsung and 16gb sandisk ultra, both class 10, both formatted numerous times in the unit, it made no difference.:(

I had firmware up to date, used genuine two different 32gb samsung and 16gb sandisk ultra, both class 10, both formatted numerous times in the unit, it made no difference.:(

yeah if it has a problem sometimes there's no magic fix, trying some other memory cards though is always advisable as they can be finicky about which ones they work with sometimes

Try a Class 4 card. Certain Class 10 cards are sometimes an issue.

Which one is better ? GT680W or RX300 ?
Pls advise.

Back