Shenzhen CG Electronics suspicion for selling USED F500LHD

tivan

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Israel
I just received the second order for F500LHD from Shenzhen CG Electronics Co., Ltd via Aliexpress.
The product received was a USED product.
It's settings were not default, and in it's internal memory were stored picture taken by someone else.

http://img2.tapuz.co.il/communafiles/52322744.jpg

I suspect that it was a product returned by another customer.

I already wrote the supplier to receive partial refund due to the product condition.
What do you recommend to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Shenzhen CG Electronics suspicion for selling USED F500L

tivan said:
I just received the second order for F500LHD from Shenzhen CG Electronics Co., Ltd via Aliexpress.
The product received was a USED product.
It's settings were not default, and in it's internal memory were stored picture taken by someone else.

http://img2.tapuz.co.il/communafiles/52322744.jpg

I suspect that it was a product returned by another customer.

I already wrote the supplier to receive partial refund due to the product condition.
What do you recommend to do?

Hi Tivan,

That sounds terrible. From the picture, it looks like someone bought 6 of these cameras and took a picture with this one. You can even see the open box and the persons table!

On the positive side the camera appears legitimate based on the EXIF info from the picture. Your best bet is to get a partial refund if there is nothing wrong with the camera. If you plan to keep it, examine and test this camera very well since there may be a reason someone sent it back.

If you are not satisfied with their resolution: Threaten them with negative feedback in addition to publishing what happened on forums like this. Also open a dispute and claim. Make sure you are familiar with the Aliexpress dispute and claim process dates.

Please keep us informed on the resolution. Even though CG Electronics is the most popular vendor of the F500LHD, they have had their customer service issues in the past.

Dash Cam Man

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you for your reply.

Please find the sellers reply:

HI,
That is I tested the device, I forgot to delete the picture in the device. Don't worry! the device is news.
We must test all devices before shipment, then we can ship the device, pls understanding.
Best regards,

Should I believe it?
Did anyone else experienced this?

The camera looks ok, and works fine.

tivan said:
Should I believe it?

Why not, it makes sense.
If that image would be from someone's bedroom then i could suspect something else.

tivan said:
Thank you for your reply.

Please find the sellers reply:

HI,
That is I tested the device, I forgot to delete the picture in the device. Don't worry! the device is news.
We must test all devices before shipment, then we can ship the device, pls understanding.
Best regards,

Should I believe it?

Hi tivan,

Actually, that would explain why there were 5 other F500LHD's in the picture. You can check the Aliexpress feedback to see if anyone purchased 6 of these cameras from the vendor! In my experience, I have only seen people purchase a max of 3 cameras. Hence it is probably a true story.

Dash Cam Man

Back