Shenzhen DOME--- [Leading Manufacturer of Car DVR] -- Brand/OEM/ODM

What is that most famous device of your company?

• GS8000/DM900

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • G1W

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
yeah kind of partial to it myself, it is my design though so I guess feeling that way is expected :)
Yes, and you need to get it to market, I had to buy a G1W as a stop-gap until I can buy yours.... (I actually had to buy two, one's lost in Singapore and has been refunded, the other should be here next week.)

Not sure what you mean re: "Build a discussion for them"....

read their earlier post, was having a crack at them asking me to 'build a discussion for them' not sure what they were thinking but it's probably the most unusual request I've had

The thing is, you're keeping busy getting it right, I'm just sitting, waiting, anxiously...

(I suppose we shouldn't hijack this thread though with a GT2S discussion, it's really Fandy's...)

read their earlier post, was having a crack at them asking me to 'build a discussion for them' not sure what they were thinking but it's probably the most unusual request I've had
I think that he's asking to have a section in the Discussions section, such as GxW, Itronics, Mio, etc.

I think that he's asking to have a section in the Discussions section, such as GxW, Itronics, Mio, etc.

not really sure what they're thinking, maybe that was it, the problem with their 'brand' is that for the most part they're generic models anyway so not sure why they should be separated, meaning why should their GxW be treated different to others, their GSxxxx models etc

This is interesting, the DM20 reminds me of my X6 except the buttons are below the screen instead of on top.

DM20 like X6 upside down.jpg

there's a lot of similar looking designs in the market that I would think have all been done by the same designer, when you see them alongside each other the design similarities are very obvious

Why are so many dashcam manufacturers still putting night vision led,s on their cameras when every agrees they are a complete waste of time. The Money...Time and effort would be better spent improving other features of the camera......It nearly made me fall off of my yoga mat......:( Ipol............

Reactions: jwc
OOoooppppss missed the ONE in everyone well almost everyone......Ipol

Why are so many dashcam manufacturers still putting night vision led,s on their cameras when every agrees they are a complete waste of time. The Money...Time and effort would be better spent improving other features of the camera......It nearly made me fall off of my yoga mat......:( Ipol............

Common sense is not actually all that common it seems, why they continue to do it I have no idea

tbh it's an insult to even call them night vision LEDs. Even if the windscreen didn't reflect all the light back into the lens they would be hard pushed to reach the end of the car bonnet! Total waste of time and space imho.

not exactly attractive designs
As for rearview mirror DVR, design like 6000B looks good. A lot of people like it, and it sells very good. You can see it in a lot of e-shopping mall.

As for rearview mirror DVR, design like 6000B looks good. A lot of people like it, and it sells very good. You can see it in a lot of e-shopping mall.

I'm sure there are plenty of buyers, it's not really a western market product that's all

I have a friend that does DVR business online for the China domestic market and the mirror they sell is quite ugly, they did a promotion on it recently and sold 3,000 pieces in one day so I can appreciate that the standards and customers expectation are different to what might be acceptable for USA or UK markets

The thing is, you're keeping busy getting it right, I'm just sitting, waiting, anxiously...
Please no worry, it is ok, Fandy is always generous, she do not mind you ad in this thread. :)
(I suppose we shouldn't hijack this thread though with a GT2S discussion, it's really Fandy's...)

Yes, you are right. Blackview is a big brand. It worths more attention. ;)

Back