Shenzhen DOME--- [Leading Manufacturer of Car DVR] -- Brand/OEM/ODM

What is that most famous device of your company?

• GS8000/DM900

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • G1W

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters

Fandy

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
DAB201, DAB202, DAB205, DAB208, G90A, G98C, G50, G55, G1WH

Attachments

• C6000H 01.jpg
    C6000H 01.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 38
  • C6000H 02.jpg
    C6000H 02.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 31
  • C6000H 03.jpg
    C6000H 03.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 29
  • C6000H 04.jpg
    C6000H 04.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Shenzhen Dome technology Co., Ltd is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Car video recording products Car back box Car DVR in China, established in 2010, integrating R&D, production and Distribution, has been a leader in Car DVR industry. We provided OEM & ODM Service to branded customers all over the world. We have our own factory (SMT & Assemble) covering over 20,000 square meters with 5 SMT lines and 16 assemble lines.

Factory Certificate:

clip_image001.jpg

Attachments

• X80 All Winner Solution.jpg
    X80 All Winner Solution.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• X80 All Winner Solution.jpg
    X80 All Winner Solution.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 17
Ok, Got it.

:) Jokiin, where are you from?
Why u had two address - Shenzhen, China & Sydney, Australia?
Where is your factory located? Maybe I ever heard it.

Ok, Jokiin, could you build a Dash Cam discussion about BLACKVIEW for us?

not sure I really understand your thinking :confused:

you need to talk about your own product yourself I think, I'm sure the users would like to know what you can offer but stick to the rules and keep it within your own thread here, posting in other vendors threads just to ask about your own camera is poor form and will only end up getting your posts deleted ;)

Hehe... ok, got again. I am new here and learning rules. ;)

Hehe... ok, got again. I am new here and learning rules. ;)

it's not about rules, if it's your product you need to be the one talking about it

if you want some advice contact these users, @Mtz and @niko and ask them if they will review your products, send them samples of whatever it is you want to promote and they can check and give honest feedback about the product, you can check their previous reviews to see that they are very thorough but also very fair, I wouldn't waste their time with entry level product, I'd suggest if you want to ask their time that you send them the best of whatever you have to review

C6000H is non-brand, the blackview brand product model is bl580.
It is NTK96650 car camera, at this moment, so many NTK96650 camera on the market, the price and looks is very important for a new camera.

Ok, understand better. Thank you!

C6000H is non-brand, the blackview brand product model is bl580.
It is NTK96650 car camera, at this moment, so many NTK96650 camera on the market, the price and looks is very important for a new camera.

Yes, you are right. You know well the market. While your company do not make Novatek devices. :)

I just checked this site, which is in English, and notice that the pictures for the 5000B and 5000C should be switched to agree with the specifications, it's the 5000C which has the extra rear camera shown in the 5000B picture.
The problem with the clip on mirror units is that their weight, on the rear side of the car mirror, makes the combined mass 'off balance' and shake or tremble which is not as good as a steady mount on the windshield.
I found it interesting that the 5000A has removable batteries which can be easily replaced in case they need to be.

I just checked this site, which is in English, and notice that the pictures for the 5000B and 5000C should be switched to agree with the specifications, it's the 5000C which has the extra rear camera shown in the 5000B picture.
The problem with the clip on mirror units is that their weight, on the rear side of the car mirror, makes the combined mass 'off balance' and shake or tremble which is not as good as a steady mount on the windshield.
I found it interesting that the 5000A has removable batteries which can be easily replaced in case they need to be.

not exactly attractive designs

Back