Shipment time from Gear Best to North America?

Boston's Mike

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mini 0806
For people who ordered from Gear Best and live in North America, about how long did it takes once Gear Best shipped the item until you received it? Also what shipment did you used and who was the carrier? Thanks

most used from China
FedEx/DHL/UPS - 3 to 5 days
Singapore post - 15 to 25 days

Mike, he nailed it. DHL is normally 3 business days and PostNL (registered) for me in NY has been mostly 3 sometimes 4 weeks. Keep in mind that with a ton of packages in the queue that didn't ship in time for the holiday, are waiting and China coming back after a week's vacation, things will be slower.

Contact @GearBest or email Sunny@GearBest.com, the forum rep, to get more exact info. They should be back in Monday

Thanks DJHS for your reply. Actually I ordered it last night after I read about the DIY fix for the GPS problem. They shipped it by my morning using PostNL. So it took them 1 business day.

I am interested how long the shipping took for others. I also hope people take my poll about reported problems. I hope you didn't have any of the reported problems.

So you ordered different items at different times from them and used both shipping methods? How long for the tracking to show up on PostNL?

PS. I lol at your signature.

Thanks DJHS for your reply. Actually I ordered it last night after I read about the DIY fix for the GPS problem. They shipped it by my morning using PostNL. So it took them 1 business day.

I am interested how long the shipping took for others. I also hope people take my poll about reported problems. I hope you didn't have any of the reported problems.

So you ordered different items at different times from them and used both shipping methods? How long for the tracking to show up on PostNL?

PS. I lol at your signature.

I ordered the 16000 powerpack from them just before the holiday that was posted here, and they just emailed me this morning my order "shipped", they told me ahead of time my order would be delayed because of the holiday and I told them I knew about that. It says in the email approximately 10 to 25 days to receive. I had originally ordered the 30000 powerbank, but when I saw some talking about the quality of that one I immediately emailed Gear Best and asked them to change my order, it was a bit confusing, I paid the difference in price yesterday, and like I said they said shipped this morning. One thing I don't like about their system is they just say "shipped" but they don't inform you what they "shipped" like Amazon does. So I'm curious to eventually see if they got the changing of the order right. Because they also said in the email , one more order still to be shipped......it was the 30000 that I cancelled, so now I emailed them back explaining that one should not be coming. Haven't heard back from them yet. As far as how they are shipping, I don't know.

Use www.17track.net to track it, it should take a week for the tracking number to show up. Most of my PostNL packages take 3 weeks on average and 1 week to get to the US after it says left sort facility in the Netherlands. Once it's in the hands of the USPS, it could get delayed.

@Retired Guy you will much happier with the Xiaomi, the use quality batteries which make a big difference in capacity and safety. There has been some question of them being real, use the scratch off on the package and you can confirm that it's real.

Use www.17track.net to track it, it should take a week for the tracking number to show up. Most of my PostNL packages take 3 weeks on average and 1 week to get to the US after it says left sort facility in the Netherlands. Once it's in the hands of the USPS, it could get delayed.

@Retired Guy you will much happier with the Xiaomi, the use quality batteries which make a big difference in capacity and safety. There has been some question of them being real, use the scratch off on the package and you can confirm that it's real.

Where do I put the tracking number in this 17track site ? Also I don't know what you mean about the scratch off on the package, where will it be, and what will it show, and how does it prove authenticity ? Thanks

Put the tracking number under Global Postal. The Xiaomi has a scratch off on the box that reveals a number and a website that you can check authenticity.

Where do I put the tracking number in this 17track site ? Also I don't know what you mean about the scratch off on the package, where will it be, and what will it show, and how does it prove authenticity ? Thanks

Thanks a lot GJ. One thing I would like to share with you though, I don't know what kind of car you have, but in my car when I am accelerating, and I lean forward as far as I can, I can absolutely hear the RPMs in my engine add at least 700 to 1000 easily. You're not driving a Yugo are you ? Or maybe you're to young to even know what a Yugo is ? Thanks again.

I got mine in 4 days from GearBest. Unfortunately DHL hands off the shipment to a hired courier for final delivery and THEY SUCK! The tracking said that they tried to deliver it but nobody was home when we were all in the living room at the given time of the failed delivery. I called and complain, the rep said it is required for them to leave a notice of the failed delivery on the door and there wasn't one. It was delivered the next day.
Once I had a FedEx shipment that a courier marked it as delivered when he never even tried. They finally delivered it the next day.
Sorry rant off....... I feel better now :)

Expedited comes very fast, it's like domestic shipping.
Free shipping takes around 2 weeks or more.

Well they just sent me the number for the item they are sending me.....119798201 and I went to the GearBest site and punched in that number and it looks like they sent me the Xiaomi 16000 so I'm happy about that. The same exact item on Amazon is $44.46.....$29.08 at GearBest.

I ordered from Gearbest on Feb 10th... tracking shows it's slowly getting closer to me and is expected to arrive on March 3rd... so that's basically 3 weeks from order date to arrival. That's basically what I expected and in line with other shipments from overseas sellers that give free shipping.

If you live in Canada, DHL charge big brokerage fee but not as bad as UPS even bigger brokerage.
I would use Singapore mail if you are in Canada

For people who ordered from Gear Best and live in North America, about how long did it takes once Gear Best shipped the item until you received it? Also what shipment did you used and who was the carrier? Thanks
Ordered on 1/31/15. Shipped on 2/4/15. Received today 2/27/15. Shipping was by PostNL. Second batch older style box. Havn't had a chance to power it up but will report any issues when I do.

Back