Shooting in Road Rage incident in Toronto

Curious what led up to the altercation. Also curious why they're seeking suspect information when the license plate appears to be quite legible.

Some news links
Curious what led up to the altercation. Also curious why they're seeking suspect information when the license plate appears to be quite legible.Following this in reddit and the news (an
Perhaps I should have posted the news links earlier, but the comments in Redditt is that perhaps it is a stolen vehicle or rental. Apparently some thugs have used the name and address of adversary when renting a vehicle. Although when I have rented, I need to provided two pieces of ID.

Edit: Some reports claim there was an earlier road rage incident, but some people believe it was an organized hit.

Not overly smart to force a 4x4 off road, i mean not much gained from that unless the driver panic and do something stupid, or offroad = down a cliff

This look to be very bad case of 4 x 4 going of road in the totally wrong way.

In the video from Canada too bad the camera did not have side cameras, that could possibly have helped with identification

Back