should i go Blackvue or nextbase ? which one ?

Shiwarrior

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
to cut a long story short

do i go

Blackvue 750 LTE
Blackvue 750X with LTE module
Blackvue 900X with LTE module

or a nextbase ?

Based on your list, BlackVue 750X Plus.
Sorry, I'm just not a fan of some Nextbase cameras that hang on a stalk.

Oh hell...The Plus is a big upgrade from the regular versions.
If a place that you want to buy a particular camera from does not have it, then find a different place.

I'm in the UK, and you cant buy a PLUS, its either 750, 750X (external LTE) or 900X (external LTE)
Blackvue UK haven't got it listed on their website

The 750X Plus has been out for almost a year now. Crazy that it's not offered for sale in the UK and BlackVue UK is still selling the outdated regular 750X.
Short of looking at a different dashcam brand, I'm not sure what to do here so I'll let others from the UK chime in.

spoke to blackvue UK

the link i gave above is there official reseller and apparently they will install

but there official "installer" is https://rsconnect.com/contact/
You forgot to ask BlackVue UK why they are not carrying the most updated official camera on their own website themselves, but an official reseller is? :unsure:
This camera was released on April 2021 by BlackVue in a forum post here: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...es-full-hd-cloud-dashcam-now-available.44501/

is there such a thing a Blackvue 750 X LTE PLUS (built in LTE not external and the plus model) ?

is there such a thing a Blackvue 750 X LTE PLUS (built in LTE not external and the plus model) ?
Yes. The DR750X 2Ch LTE Plus was released last November in U.S. It has built in LTE. - - NWX - Blackvue UK should be able to provide that... hopefully you can get it. Good luck!

There is on BlackVue's USA website above.

I can't speak for BlackVue UK however so you may have to ask them, or consider using a different authorized supplier that BlackVue may have anywhere in the EU.

Back