Silly kid crossing the road nearly gets cleaned up

Finger

Reaction score
Country
Australia
This is why you walk on the footpath and always look before crossing the road. Lucky the wife could see what was about to happen

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk

It astounds me that people who should know better (including him) appear to be at the same risk as those who don't know better, i.e 2-3 year olds who run out unaware!

am I being harsh in suggesting people like him deserve a bumper knock to teach them the lesson they ignored at school/from their parents? (clue, I don't think I am)

glad she was paying attention or he could of been lauched over the jersey barrier and onto the oncoming traffic.

What really irritates me about people like that (be they juvenile or adult) is they invariably hold their hand up in the 'stop' position as if they were some type of authority. Had a woman do it a couple days ago as she was coming out of a private drive trying to make a left turn across 4 lanes of traffic. :censored:

How many lanes of traffic did he have to cross?
I wonder if somebody dropped him off on the shoulder of that highway to the left?

I see people casually crossing multi-lane interstate highways in some cities in the US 'Shortcuts' with barrier wire or fences knocked down or holes cut through, to avoid walking a few blocks to an underpass or overpass. (usually poorer neighborhoods)

That is just a two lane suburban road. There is absolutely no need to walk next to the barrier.

The traffic you see to the left of the barrier is a totally different road.

The other side of the barrier is a 6-10
Foot drop to a merging lane for the other road.

I have no idea whh he chose to even walk on on the road. He should have been on the foot path on the right. He also had head phones on top so wasn't paying attention and most likely couldn't hear the car coming
82eb2d18652c69bd5c00d99c877d5630.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

When I play grand theft auto I get great pleasure from hitting pedestrians in such away that they go over the side of the bridge, so I quickly shift the viewing angle to catch them hitting the ground below..

should people be worried about my state of mind?!

(I'm going to tell your Mother gaming is a bad influence on you...) ^^^^^^^^^^^^
@DashcamDPR

The next time you are broken down on a bridge or overpass, maybe you'll wonder how many other drivers do the same thing on GTA?

(and are they driving...now?)

:eek:

Last edited:
(I'm going to tell your Mother gaming is a bad influence on you...) ^^^^^^^^^^^^
@DashcamDPR

The next time you are broken down on a bridge or overpass, maybe you'll wonder how many other drivers do the same thing on GTA?

(and are they driving...now?)

:eek:

Gaming means I do all the stuff on there instead of doing it in real world!

If I ever accidentally hit somebody with my car, hurting them badly or killing them, it would be a terrible thing and I probably wouldn't sleep well for a long time.

If I ever accidentally hit somebody with my car, hurting them badly or killing them, it would be a terrible thing and I probably wouldn't sleep well for a long time.
Depends !
Was the sucker begging for it ?

If I were at 0 fault , probably would not lose sleep over it ..
Not that one would feel good about it , heavens no - but darn it to heck If I was to feel guilty about some one else's stupidity .
If there is one thing in over abundance in this world , it be stupidity !
At one time , stupid did not survive very long .
Now stupid is molly coddled and protected and told that it's ok to be stupid !

It astounds me that people who should know better (including him) appear to be at the same risk as those who don't know better, i.e 2-3 year olds who run out unaware!
I often find it's very young people who act sensibly, and only when they reach their teens and adulthood do they have the ability to do REALLY stupid things.
On occasion I've been genuinely impressed with how careful pre-teen kids are. It restores faith.
What really irritates me about people like that (be they juvenile or adult) is they invariably hold their hand up in the 'stop' position as if they were some type of authority. Had a woman do it a couple days ago as she was coming out of a private drive trying to make a left turn across 4 lanes of traffic. :censored:
Normally (in UK) a hand up gesture means thanks/sorry. But in this case you seem to be right. No wonder he hadn't bothered to move to the safe footpath earlier with that attitude. I'm sure he will find out soon enough that the hand isn't all-powerful.

Last edited:
Back