Silvercrest HD action cam

sludgeguts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius x3, G1W held as spare.
http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-B...our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=7876
OK, so it's in Lidl. But hang on - they offer a 3yr waranty plus it comes with a water resistant case - to 60m!
There's a few vids on youtube already (although they are in German) .
Aside from this being a huge box and a nice, shiny silver - I wonder if this would make a decent dashcam?

I've never had a problem with stuff from lidl before & I know people who've had money back without quibble.
Is it worth the £90 though?

I akso like buying in Lidl, especially home DIY acessories, etc.
For that action cam not said if its automatic recording on/off when car ignition is on/off.
But lack of car cigarette lighter charger in the acessories tells me that it doesnt have auto on/off rec from acc.

I tend to agree, it's like a cheap version of the gopro.
However, you never know. It might not be intended as a daschcam (even lack of windscreen mount) - but you never know. Even though youtube messes around with video quality, the few vids i have seen look promising.

I tend to agree, it's like a cheap version of the gopro.
However, you never know. It might not be intended as a daschcam (even lack of windscreen mount) - but you never know. Even though youtube messes around with video quality, the few vids i have seen look promising.

I wonder if in UK Lidl has some return policy, like if within 14 days you dont like it you just return it for full refund ? This way can buy and test ;)

Back