sj 5000x warm screen issue

keltis_eliki

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hi there! i have an sj5000x and im a new owner and member here..I have until now no more complain about the cam i found it very video quality great ,normal recording or underwater! But i have a lil issue and i dont know if there is anything with the settings (mostly in auto). I record for example a video seaside and all are going smoothly, however when i dive the cam into the deep blue sea and again continue record seaside,the video picture quality gets a light warm filter something..loses the balance when come suddenly in touch with the sunlight???can i have a lil help for solving it? thanks anyways and sorry for my english

Hi there! i have an sj5000x and im a new owner and member here..I have until now no more complain about the cam i found it very video quality great ,normal recording or underwater! But i have a lil issue and i dont know if there is anything with the settings (mostly in auto). I record for example a video seaside and all are going smoothly, however when i dive the cam into the deep blue sea and again continue record seaside,the video picture quality gets a light warm filter something..loses the balance when come suddenly in touch with the sunlight???can i have a lil help for solving it? thanks anyways and sorry for my english

Hello, have you upgraded to firmware version v1.4.6?

Back