SJ10 Pro

el Producente

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Dash Cam
list is too long
SJCAM is about to release their latest action camera - SJ10 Pro
It’s basically a SJ9 Strike with 2 items removed that caused problems. That’s why this camera also got hardly attention as it was removed from the market quickly.
Do you think SJCAM can regain reputation with this camera?
SJCAM SJ10 - Beta Version Review

E9937367-D597-49FB-8882-DB7567F26456.jpeg

Last edited:
The Strike received by tech4all arrived loose in the box and his USB door broke off after a few uses, who wants to trust this company?

No i don't think this will be a success, but they will probably sell cameras, and they can sell this if it behave better than recent cameras, and are priced right.
It would also be beneficial to them if they rebuild their organization, and set some standards for service and customer care.

The little video i have seen of it seem very raw, and i think it will also be that way when it is launched.

No i don't think this will be a success, but they will probably sell cameras, and they can sell this if it behave better than recent cameras, and are priced right.
It would also be beneficial to them if they rebuild their organization, and set some standards for service and customer care.

The little video i have seen of it seem very raw, and i think it will also be that way when it is launched.
K, I don't think customer service is a priority for them

No. clearly a point where they could do a lot of good with little effort.

SJCAM10 Pro, in terms of Video Recording Quality is GOOD the only Problem is the AUDIO quality Very very POOR and Even you cannot be able to use External MIC because its Disabled.

Back