SJ4000 Giveaway Starting Today

Nathyn Masters

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SJ4000, SJ5000x Elite
I'm giving away my SJ4000. If you want it, check out the giveaway, no purchase necessary.

-Nate

This is a very generous offer - very much in keeping with the Christmas spirit! I already own two SJ4000 Wi-Fi's but this would make for an excellent re-gifting for my sister and brother-in-law. I would give them the camera plus all my accessories for the second of my SJCams. To be honest I might keep the aluminum cage! The second camera would be great for her to use to keep in touch with me and her own family. In fact, knowing her she might re-re-gift one of the cameras! Sign me up! Merry Christmas and again thank you for this generous giveaway no matter who wins. :D

This is really generous.

I have the SJ5000x elite, and I'm waiting to hear about the other camera I was told you guy were working on and I plan to get a Samsung NX500 next year, so someone could use these two I'm giving away because I'll be set and it helps the channel.

-Nate

This is a very generous offer - very much in keeping with the Christmas spirit! I already own two SJ4000 Wi-Fi's but this would make for an excellent re-gifting for my sister and brother-in-law. I would give them the camera plus all my accessories for the second of my SJCams. To be honest I might keep the aluminum cage! The second camera would be great for her to use to keep in touch with me and her own family. In fact, knowing her she might re-re-gift one of the cameras! Sign me up! Merry Christmas and again thank you for this generous giveaway no matter who wins. :D

Awesome, check out the video and it will give you all the details.

-Nate

Back