SJ4000 WIFI BRICKED?

Oji

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi, after installation of wrong firmware i got this black screen but blue led is still glowing like there is nothing wrong. Also red led still glows after connecting the usb data cable. But no response at all whatever button I push. Can anyone helped me with this? Thank you in advance.

Hi, after installation of wrong firmware i got this black screen but blue led is still glowing like there is nothing wrong. Also red led still glows after connecting the usb data cable. But no response at all whatever button I push. Can anyone helped me with this? Thank you in advance.
Have you verified that you have a genuine SJ4000? If you have the original packaging look for the scratch-off authentication sticker then go to the SJCam website to verify its authenticity. http://sjcamhd.com/safe/

Yes mine is authentic. Btw I already figure it out, i should have format the sd card after installing the wrong firmware before copying the new bin file (the right firmware) for it to work. After doing that it goes out fine then my sjcam work perfextly again.

Back