Sj4000 won't save protectd files

efcm

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I have a problem on my Sj4000.

I have cyclic record 3 minutes, but when i press the mode to save that file i get a little key on the top of the screen.

So far so good, but after the 3 minutes and a new file i still have the key on the top of the screen, and it never disappears until i stop recording.

I have this firmware
W20140918V02 from were http://metropolitanmonkey.com/sj4000/sj4000-firmware/

I cant believe this is a hardware problem, but i already have 3 firmwares and i get always the same problem :(

Maybe its me doing something dumb.

Please check the video

Best to keep questions to one thread and not post repeats. I answered you on the original thread

hi efcm I am wonder where you buy it, the sell must be responsible for it. You can keep question here or to the seller:)

Its very hard to speak to the seller (antelife) the customer support pass the question to the "engineer" that dosent speak English, and understands even less about dash cams and how they are suposed to work.

in the forum i just want to check if someone with another sj4000 wifi have the same problem.

Its very hard to speak to the seller (antelife) the customer support pass the question to the "engineer" that dosent speak English, and understands even less about dash cams and how they are suposed to work.

in the forum i just want to check if someone with another sj4000 wifi have the same problem.
I haven't meet the same problem yet:p

Back