Sj5000x Elite SD card

Stefan88

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hi i just bought sj5000x elite and i have a few question, i want to buy Sandisk memory card 64GB microSDXC Extreme Pro UHS-1 i have a question i have to format it fat32 or exfat ? what is the difference between fat32 and exFAT, fat32 is limitted to 10 minutes recordering or quality ? also this sd card is good? thank you very much !

My question is, is the Sandisk 64GB microSDXC Extreme Pro UHS-1 a good sdcard? it works with sj5000+ i saw on the supported sd cards that it says Sandisk Extreme pro 64 is supported but it don t says if sdhc or sdxc uhs-1 etc.also what is the difference between fat32 and exFAT ? Fat32 is limited to 10 minutes of recording? exFAT works with sj5000x elite?

cards 32gb and less (SDHC) are FAT32, cards larger than 32gb (SDXC) are formatted exFAT, the camera most likely has a 4gb file size limit regardless of the card format, the camera may format the cards FAT32 regardless or it may leave the native card file system, something you can try and see but always better to format in the camera rather than in your computer

So i can use Sandisk 64GB microSDXC Extreme Pro UHS-1 but i have to format it Fat32 to work... ?

Back