SJ6 air footage.

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Camera in, me out of the door with camera ( even had to charge it in the car )

Early days off course, but it look like the SJ6 air have a little color problems, the light in the parking garage are not yellow at all, its regular neon-light white.
Funny thing when i get into the mall also to a large degree lit with neon light the SJ6 air do better in there.
It also do well with the nice salt water aquarium there.

As you can hear, microphone are working just fine ;)

Camera in, me out of the door with camera ( even had to charge it in the car )

Early days off course, but it look like the SJ6 air have a little color problems, the light in the parking garage are not yellow at all, its regular neon-light white.
Funny thing when i get into the mall also to a large degree lit with neon light the SJ6 air do better in there.
It also do well with the nice salt water aquarium there.

As you can hear, microphone are working just fine ;)
Thanks for sharing and confirming the Mic is working fine :)

Is this video still published?

I think that video are private but i still have the raw footage on the memory card in the camera, i am planning on using the air today as the other 2 days have been with the Legend.

Driving today the Sj6 air footage look very dark, you can see at times it can do brighter footage as i pass a darker place and values change, but then i come out the other side and the footage gravitate to dark again.
Same place ( in parts ) from dashcam that is about 1 minute ahead of Sj6air.

Here are same moment on dashcam and from SJ6 air

ledning0906.jpg

LedningSJ6air.jpg

SJ6 air settings.
1080/60
FOV narrow ??????
WDR on
Low light mode on

Last edited:
I put the SJ6 Air on the selfie pole and took it and Fie the dog for a walk, as you can see by the footage the weather today was pretty bleak and shortly after it started to rain too.
But other than that i think the SJ 6 air did well with this, previewing on my phone the colors was wayyyyy off and me and my nice walking behind me looked like we had severe exposure to the sun, but that's just the color settings on my phone.

This is gyro / EIS test on Firmware 1.2.3

I put the SJ6 Air on the selfie pole and took it and Fie the dog for a walk, as you can see by the footage the weather today was pretty bleak and shortly after it started to rain too.
But other than that i think the SJ 6 air did well with this, previewing on my phone the colors was wayyyyy off and me and my nice walking behind me looked like we had severe exposure to the sun, but that's just the color settings on my phone.

This is gyro / EIS test on Firmware 1.2.3

Glad this video turned out fine. Hopefully, you get some blue skies soon in Denmark!

Ran into a couple of "hands" on action camera inspectors today, good thing the Sj 6 Air are on the approved list :)

There are a few animals in there i could easy give a SJcam to take a photo off with it, but i dont dare as they can be off with it in a blink of a eye, and there are no telling where it will drop it, or what they would do to it.

I have been using the waterproof housing as i wanted to get hands on with my old monkey friend, but ever since then those have been hanging out in another place where i cant get close to them.
And i decided it was best to use the WP housing as that little monkey was strong and seemed to like to investigate things with its mouth, so i dont dare to take any chances with it getting a pice off the camera, the plastic ring around the lens are not that strong attached.
And it is after all animals so better not take any chances.
It maybe the new sloths in there, the day i met that monkey was the first day they introduced the sloths into the biosphere.

They do take donations and they are buying up land in jungles around the world, so far they gotten 1300 hectares in the dense Ecuadorian jungle.
http://www.regnskoven.dk/en/nature-conservation/nature-conservation-in-randers-regnskov/bigai/

I will grab and install it right now.

I have not yet been able to make the camera take on board this firmware.

A little capture i made of my friends fish pond, and the large filter it take to keep it going.

Well the pond which i pretty much dug alone with a shovel ( and axe as there was a apple tree here before ) are not that small, and the depth is 1.5 M in the filter end and 1.8 in the other end.
The filter must hold something like 1 cubicM of water.

Still have some algae problems my friend, i think he dont vacuum / clean the bottom good enough in the spring and he start too late with that. though you do have to be careful you can kill the fish with stress, and they dont eat / get fed when the water temperature get under 14 degrees i think it is.
Not that you can see that on the fish, they get bigger and bigger. the largest sturgeon are well over a Meter long now.

All of the carps at least was about 10 Cm long when he got then, the sturgeon may have been a little larger.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kamkar SJ6 0
TonyCams SJ6 27
R SJ6 38
Back