SJ6 Legend raw photo

ket

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Dash Cam
sj6 legend
I've been trying shoot my sj6 legend with raw format for photo. but after i transfered the file into desktop, it can read the file. I thought i could edit it on photoshop/lightroom like dslr raw. but it was hopeless. is there anything that i was missing about the raw photo format? why my desktop cant open/show the file?
thanks in advance

I've been trying shoot my sj6 legend with raw format for photo. but after i transfered the file into desktop, it can read the file. I thought i could edit it on photoshop/lightroom like dslr raw. but it was hopeless. is there anything that i was missing about the raw photo format? why my desktop cant open/show the file?
thanks in advance
Have you tried the RAW converter? Let me find the link on the sjcamhd.com/community forum....

No, not yet. Okay I'll try to look on the thread link that given. Thanks for helping

Guys, if someone can help ...
I'm having trouble converting raw photos from sj6 legend.
I am using the official converter, version 1.2.0. And camera firmware 1.4.9.
selecting the source and destination folder, but when starting the conversion the application displays the message "starting conversion" and nothing else ... finally, the destination folder remains empty.
please....

Back