SJ7 Star RAW Ambarella A12 Work-around - Linux Skills Needed

TonyCams

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Hey guys,

If there are any programmers out there with SJ7, then this SJ7 RAW thread may be for you :)

Attachments

• SJ7 RAW.jpg
    SJ7 RAW.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 14
new v1.21 fw will now support RAW
great news :), looking forward to testing this out and seeing what i can do with the RAW. would try DxO Optics Pro like I usually use with all my RAW images - but that requires plug-in for each camera model before you can edit photos. will see what i can do.

EDIT: adobe lightroom CC on mobile will do the trick

new v1.21 fw will now support RAW
some thoughts now, the RAW when converted to DNG just doesn't resemble the output a DNG file should (it doesn't remotely even look like the original captured image. as i posted in the testers thread with screenshot of Lightroom CC on Android - the hue is red. should be blue....perhaps an issue with the conversion of the RAW file itself using the Converter tool you have provided.

i totally understand though that its a beta firmware..

some thoughts now, the RAW when converted to DNG just doesn't resemble the output a DNG file should (it doesn't remotely even look like the original captured image. as i posted in the testers thread with screenshot of Lightroom CC on Android - the hue is red. should be blue....perhaps an issue with the conversion of the RAW file itself using the Converter tool you have provided.

i totally understand though that its a beta firmware..
Okay, this has been reported. Thanks!

Back