SJ8 Pro 4k@60fps, SJ8 Plus 4K@30fps, SJ8 Air Coming Soon!

The 4k+ has a tutorial whereby you repeat the commands on prompt. I'm sure that is same for any of the languages onboard.

I was about to say thats the river where Napoleon signed the peace treaty, but thats not true cuz that was on the Neman river and this are Dnepr river if i am not mistaking.
We Danes was on the French side,,,,,, that was a another big mistake :oops::cry:

Just share my SJ8 Pro comparison video with GoPro Hero 6. Hope this will provide some clarity on the SJ8 Pro video quality. I upgrade from SJ5000x Elite.

I was about to say thats the river where Napoleon signed the peace treaty, but thats not true cuz that was on the Neman river and this are Dnepr river if i am not mistaking.
We Danes was on the French side,,,,,, that was a another big mistake :oops::cry:

I wish it were Dnepr, but actually it's Volga river in Russia.

same size,,, that be massive compared to the drainage ditches we Danes call a river.

Danes sailed and traded on the Volga a long time ago, i even thing we founded a few towns that are still there over there, actually looking at our genome it seem like the Danes actually originate from that part of the world.

Actually in 2017 a Danish priest followed in the footsteps of the vikings in his kayak and rowed 3420 Km from Straya lagoda ( 19-08-2017 ) via Novgorod - Smolensk - Kiev - black sea - Istanbul ( 06-10-2017 )

Thats a lot of paddling :eek:

Actually in 2017 a Danish priest followed in the footsteps of the vikings in his kayak and rowed 3420 Km from Straya lagoda ( 19-08-2017 ) via Novgorod - Smolensk - Kiev - black sea - Istanbul ( 06-10-2017 )

This time the route was following: Moscow - Uglich - Yaroslavl - Novgorod - Kazan - Cheboksary - Novgorod :)

I think it make good sense to go with the Sj8 plus over the Sj7 star.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kamkar SJ8 2
kamkar SJ8 12
TechTronic9000 SJ8 5
Back