SJ8 Pro 4k@60fps, SJ8 Plus 4K@30fps, SJ8 Air Coming Soon!

Which camera?
H6B. The review's on CNET.

SJCam should almost panic about swelling batteries. YT is filled with video of LiON's popping, exploding, and burning. Internal shorts are the main failure mode, but external shorts show up too. Anyway, if the swollen battery pushes too hard against the battery internals... life gets very exciting.

I imagine that, during the festival, labs, retrievers, and setters outweigh the number of people in town. ;)
Neither of us are dog people, but the light colored labs catch my attention.

It's my experience that using voice to text someone about "please walk the dog this afternoon" works pretty well. "Who wrote She: A History of Adventure?" not so much. Asking Maps to find something can be ...shall we say... frustrating. Even Alexa can be clueless on more than a couple of occasions. BTW no way am I having something that's always listening to what's going on in the house!! I mistrust my phone as it is.

If you dont have any arms, then sure the talk tech are fine, but no normal sane person should ever need it, and most likely if a person did, then that person are suffering from mobilititis and digitalia, and need to cut back on his / her online presence.
I wish the microphone on my phone had a ON/OFF switch like on my headset. thats how little i trust it or rather other people that will be able to abuse it.

H6B. The review's on CNET.

SJCam should almost panic about swelling batteries. YT is filled with video of LiON's popping, exploding, and burning. Internal shorts are the main failure mode, but external shorts show up too. Anyway, if the swollen battery pushes too hard against the battery internals... life gets very exciting.

I imagine that, during the festival, labs, retrievers, and setters outweigh the number of people in town. ;)
Neither of us are dog people, but the light colored labs catch my attention.
They have competitions at Bay Str. park of owners of retriever dogs during the Waterfowl festival

If you dont have any arms, then sure the talk tech are fine, but no normal sane person should ever need it, and most likely if a person did, then that person are suffering from mobilititis and digitalia, and need to cut back on his / her online presence.
I wish the microphone on my phone had a ON/OFF switch like on my headset. thats how little i trust it or rather other people that will be able to abuse it.
There should be a universal law passed for smart phone owners to stop privacy monster Google from selling your movement data without paying you a fee! That would cut the mogul owner down to size!

It's my experience that using voice to text someone about "please walk the dog this afternoon" works pretty well. "Who wrote She: A History of Adventure?" not so much. Asking Maps to find something can be ...shall we say... frustrating. Even Alexa can be clueless on more than a couple of occasions. BTW no way am I having something that's always listening to what's going on in the house!! I mistrust my phone as it is.
' wouldn't have a spy called Alexa or other AI in my house at all!

They split up standard oil,,,,,,,, why haven't they split others up after that,,,,,,,,, some one getting their pockets lined, and its not with lint.

I can name quite a few that should be split, and the world and finance would be a better place.

Again, Navy tradition says no discussion of religion or politics in the wardroom. PM to your heart's content.

Seriously, give it a rest. This place is about video cameras. I can find plenty of places to get wound up about politics. This ain't one of 'em.

Just got my SJ8 Pro delivered!
Cool.

Can I ask where did u order it from?
And Do U have any user experience to share?

I`m thinking about get it my selfe, not sure to order from SJCAm directly, or bangood.com. I would presume SJ8 pro, are quite new in the marked for any fake`s to be out there?
Movning from SJ4000, so it should be a huge upgrade.

Cheers.

Enjoy my review of SJCAM SJ8 Pro:

Feel free to ask any questions :)

Could you please try running this script?

Unfortunately no, as I have already returned the camera to the shop (I took it in a local shop for testing and writing the review and returned within 14 days).

P.S. if you need - I can share RAW photos from the camera.

Review of the SJCAM SJ8 Series: SJ8 Pro, SJ8 Plus & SJ8 Air.
incl. Video, Photo & Spec comparison.

What is the range of bitrate for 1080 60p resolution?

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kamkar SJ8 2
kamkar SJ8 12
TechTronic9000 SJ8 5
Back