SJ8000 ( ? ) clone - Original add said H9 ?

Thats just one of the things that baffle me in day to day life, how can someone make money on a given product.

There is several things i just cant see how people make a living off it, but i guess its a matter of someone is actually buying those products and enough that someone can make a profit of something that dont cost much.

And this confusion of mine is not just focused on dirt cheap products, i get the same feeling about some really expensive things too.
Even if i had dollars like i have germs on my body i would never buy a Italian sports car or something like that, i might get a expensive car or 7 but it would never be cars like most people would go for.

there is a market in Shenzhen that I have taken a few members from here to visit that is 4 floors of rubbish like this, there's heaps of it around

Oh man !
I have seen video of some of the markets in Asia .. ( Not just China )
And its crazy , sooooooo much stuff .. ( Some good , some dumpster good )
I saw video a long time ago from Hong Kong , was this street or streets and Oh my Gawd ...
Watches , calculators all sorts of stuff made , and so many actually working in front of the shop in the street because there was just so much stuff in the shop .

When I worked @ Nissan , there was a guy that flew to HK every 6 months on buying trips ..
He would take orders from people in the factory for stuff you could not buy in Oz , as well as bring back loads of stuff ..
This guy was bringing in stuff that was not available in Oz yet .. Electronics / games / watches / you name it ..
I think he just worked at Nissan so that he could sell stuff to the people working there .. ( Pre Ebay / internet )

Thats just one of the things that baffle me in day to day life, how can someone make money on a given product.

There is several things i just cant see how people make a living off it, but i guess its a matter of someone is actually buying those products and enough that someone can make a profit of something that dont cost much.

And this confusion of mine is not just focused on dirt cheap products, i get the same feeling about some really expensive things too.
Even if i had dollars like i have germs on my body i would never buy a Italian sports car or something like that, i might get a expensive car or 7 but it would never be cars like most people would go for.
Thats the thing ...
They work to volume and lower margins ...

I remember the excuses several US manufacturers made for leaving the US to go to China ...
Was one company that for decades worked on 1000+% profit margins .. ( 1000% + ) How the hell did they do that ?
Anyways .. With emerging markets / players competition grew , and profits went down ...
The company was down to 500% profit .. ( 500% )
And they said that manufacturing in the USA was not sustainable .. ( @ 500% profit )

So first we need to understand local markets ( Greed and stupidity ) ..
Then we need to understand a completely different business philosophy .. ( Profit is profit ) and cut throat competition !
Western Companies don't like competition , and don't know how to respond to it , except to close their doors .. And move production to where labor is dirt cheap ..
Many of these companies were seriously top heavy .. ( Executive Pay Rates ) ( Boards - bla bla bla )
And if they had simply cut the fat ( fat cats ) from the TOP , rather than cutting the throats of their workers ( Not much savings in anyway ) , they would have been very viable ..
There was one company that sacked a whole bunch of skilled workers to save a few million , and if they had simply fired the over paid under performing CEO they could have saved a hell of a lot more $$ ..

But thats how crazy the world is .. And unfortunately for everyone , the fruit loops run the planet and not for our benefit - but for their own !
And we the sheeple keep voting them back ! Even when they say and do some seriously stupid things ...

Whats that saying ! People get the Gooberment they deserve ! ( We vote for them , they bend us over a barrel , pull our pants down and we re elect them )

Back