SJCAM 4000 update

dmouse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently tried updating my sj4000 from the sjcam website. my camera now has a black screen both side lights are on as it is in a charge mode and the top orange light keeps pulsing but no indication that it has updated. any ideas.

probably the wrong firmware version, they changed LCD panels on this model at some stage and there are two different firmware versions, best to open a support ticket on their website or get in touch with @sjcam_official for further help

I recently tried updating my sj4000 from the sjcam website. my camera now has a black screen both side lights are on as it is in a charge mode and the top orange light keeps pulsing but no indication that it has updated. any ideas.
Many thanks. Found a later version which has reactivatted the camera but not sure that is the right one yet.

if it's working now best to leave it alone
Many thanks for the info, did raise query with SJCAM as it seems to have been Version 1 of the the basic model with the welcome sign. Mine did start up originally with the SJ4000 logo. Currently awaiting their reply if there is an easier fix to get it back to original spec. Did not realise that they had so many differing versions of the 1.5 inch screen. mine is currently the V2014024V01 so will continue with this one unless I get better info to put mine back to what ever version that was.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Firmware Modifications 8