Sjcam 5000plus vs 5000x elite

Mike hanukovich

Reaction score
Country
Israel
I wanna buy the camera and i wonder between those two beacause the elite is new i cant find reviews and i dont have the knowledge to find whats better i search for an axtreme camera for surfing biking and traveling, thanks for the help.

seems they're still sorting some firmware issues with the elite, colours are not quite correct

the GitUp cameras are also worth checking out

I wanna buy the camera and i wonder between those two beacause the elite is new i cant find reviews and i dont have the knowledge to find whats better i search for an axtreme camera for surfing biking and traveling, thanks for the help.

i wanted one for similar purposes and took a gamble with the 5000x- i figured that a camera that's newer, has a chip that can shoot in 2k and had a bigger lcd screen (the reduction to 1.5" really irked me for some reason) would be as good if not better?

but seeing the yellow color issue i'm thinking i should've gotten the 5000+. :/

i wanted one for similar purposes and took a gamble with the 5000x- i figured that a camera that's newer, has a chip that can shoot in 2k and had a bigger lcd screen (the reduction to 1.5" really irked me for some reason) would be as good if not better?

but seeing the yellow color issue i'm thinking i should've gotten the 5000+. :/
If the 2 inch screen is really important for you, good to look at 5000x, 5000+ also is 1.5inc screen.

The SJ5000x Elite is by far the more popular camera so far. The firmware is being updated but and there are frequent updates. The SJ5000x Elite comes with many accessories and we have other water sports accessories in our official store.

Welcome to the SJ5000x Elite community!

Back