SJCAM 64gb, 128gb Memory cards Compatibility List

Hello, Anybody used 64gb sd card that work's fine in sj4000 air wifi? i bought sandisk extreme 64gb but its stuck on sjcam logo.

jokiin (or anyone), can you please help?
How can I format the card in the camera???
Where can I find a good description about the menu-system and detailed user manual of the camera?
Thanks for your early reply, my son has received it as a birthday present, but not being able to use it is very frustrating...

Try formatting the card in camera, if you can't then use fat32formatter, you can download it from the support section of our website or just google it

jokiin (or anyone), can you please help?
How can I format the card in the camera???
Where can I find a good description about the menu-system and detailed user manual of the camera?
Thanks for your early reply, my son has received it as a birthday present, but not being able to use it is very frustrating...
Log on to sjcamhd.com, and click on your cam 's model! The site also has downloadable owner's start up guides.

I just started using my SJ5000+ as a dashcam and had a Sony 32GB card as recommended when I bought it last year. I found out quickly that because my power point is not switched, I can only get about 4 hours of recording time. So I changed over to a SanDisk Ultra XC1 128GB to try. I formatted the card for FAT32 in my Windows 10 laptop but the SJ wouldn't recognize it. Then I formatted it in the SJ cam and all is good. Now I have about 16 hours of non-stop video content.

Hello, I have SJ5000X Elite, 1.5.4 fw and I bought Samsung EVO Plus U3 128 GB.
Now I am testing it, but I am confused by one thing. When I choose quality higher then 1080p 60 fps including, remaining time is same (for 1080p, 2K and 4K) and file size is same too. But when I look into metadata of file, it is according setting. And I do not see quality difference. Can someone explain it to me?
Thank you a lot

Are there any China brands with good memory cards?

Back