SJCAM M10+ Plus 2K Action Camera ***Owners Thread ***

hello,
anyone knows what the underwater mode does? I turn it on and I don´t see any change
It should change the colors a bit with less blue more red... it should...

Hi All,

Anybody experiencing issue with loosing some of the settings, f ex. every now and then , gyro is off, key sounds are on, screensaver timeout period is changing from 30s to 1 min, dash cam feature is off, wifi SSID is changed to the default one, did anyone experienced this??
I cant find any pattern and cannot replicate it , it just happens out of the blue, I have ver 1.8 of firmware on sjcam m10+, brand new cam bought not longer than month ago.

I haven't experienced that, can you try to remove the battery and see if some of the settings reset ?

removed the battery and only some of the settings changed: screensavers from 30s to 1 min and video lapse from 1s to off.
also I noticed the battery itself became swollen little bit, I will compare it with another battery when I get home, but I have the impression it became bigger, also its much more difficult to remove it from the compartment, I didn't use the other battery yet, they are both brand new not even a month old. it maybe battery loosing power but in such case why is it only changing SOME of the settings to the defaults??

The battery can be an issue in this case, I think that the M10+ will lose some settings when you remove it.

removed the battery and only some of the settings changed: screensavers from 30s to 1 min and video lapse from 1s to off.
also I noticed the battery itself became swollen little bit, I will compare it with another battery when I get home, but I have the impression it became bigger, also its much more difficult to remove it from the compartment, I didn't use the other battery yet, they are both brand new not even a month old. it maybe battery loosing power but in such case why is it only changing SOME of the settings to the defaults??

Were you able to resolve your issues?

Hi All,
Sorry for late reply, no changing battery doesn't make any difference, I'm still loosing these settings from the cam when I power it off. Do you have it the same way?? particularly video lapse setting is the one I would like to stay fixed at 1sec and its always changed to OFF. Could you test it on your side please and let me know.

I lost my owners/instruction manual. Does anyone know where I can find one? Also I saw a post talking about losing setting when removing the battery. Can anyone shed light on that as well?

I just got this cam yesterday. So far I am quite impressed with it as a budget action cam. However there is one that really brothers me. It is too easy to accidentally hit the power and record button. Is there a way to work around this annoyance? Sometimes the action cam is in a bag and I didnt even realize it has been powered on.

Hello,
I've started using my new M10+

The first long video I recorded (Samsung class 10 32GB FAT32 formatted), the video was broken up into two files, as expected.

However, there appears to be a gap of about 4-5 seconds between the first and second files.

My firmware is v1.8. Any ideas why this could be happening?

Thanks!

I agree, it would be great to have a timer delayed power on.
I just got this cam yesterday. So far I am quite impressed with it as a budget action cam. However there is one that really brothers me. It is too easy to accidentally hit the power and record button. Is there a way to work around this annoyance? Sometimes the action cam is in a bag and I didnt even realize it has been powered on.

hello,
I am using the camera for diving, the quality is quite good, but there is always a fuzzy point on the center of the screen because of the humidity inside the case. I have tried putting absorbent paper in the case to try to catch the humidity but it is not enough.(it helps a little)
Does anyone have a better solution?

hello,
I am using the camera for diving, the quality is quite good, but there is always a fuzzy point on the center of the screen because of the humidity inside the case. I have tried putting absorbent paper in the case to try to catch the humidity but it is not enough.(it helps a little)
Does anyone have a better solution?
GoPro antifog, or small sachets of silica gel which is found on new products like electronics or shoes. It can be reused, leave it in a dry hot location and it will evaporate the captured moisture, then put it in the waterproof case and enjoy fog free footage.

Thanks for the answer, I am gonna try Gopro antifog, may be they are better than the others i tried. I tried also silica sachets but they don´t fit inside the case.

I'm experiencing that bad frame problem as well every 92 seconds.
Has the problem resolved?
I'm using v1.5.

Thanks!

I've been testing the gyro stabilisation:

There is also a glitch just after the start where 1 frame of the video has no colour! Not impressed by that, maybe I need a faster memory card?

M10%2B%20Beach%20Art.png

M10%2B%20Geese.png

This is just 1 frame of the geese video, all the other frames are normal:
M10%2B%20Glitch.png

I'm experiencing that bad frame problem as well every 92 seconds.
Has the problem resolved?
I'm using v1.5.

Thanks!
Disable WDR for a quick fix, on 1.8 was still happening randomly.

@messy @sjcam_official I just purchased 3 of these from gearbest, and am having the same issue with them all loosing thier settings. I am going to be using them on my motorbike in car mode to auto record when bike is running, but they keep loosing thier settings incl car mode and resolution etc. I leave the batteries in them and they run off usb via the bikes batteries so it isnt a power issue. It seems a software issue to me.

@sjcam_official is there anything coming through that this is a normal issue and what is being done software wise to fix please? I dont want to have to send back all 3 units.

Seriously guys, NOBODY tried 64 or 128GB cards for this camera? Or did I miss something?

o_O

Back