SJCAM M10+ Plus Prototype Arrives, 1st Look Pictures, Reviews

And in this version, you also have the workaround for calibrating CMOS to remove hot pixels ;)

And in this version, you also have the workaround for calibrating CMOS to remove hot pixels ;)
Indeed. It has been confirmed to work on SJ5000x. Waiting for confirmation on other models. :)

Indeed. It has been confirmed to work on SJ5000x. Waiting for confirmation on other models. :)
Also works very good on the 4000+, one of my Blog followers just left me a message about this, he had multiple hot pixels and now they are all gone.

The image sensor remap / calibration procedure differs a bit from the 4000+. Here is a guide of how to fix hot / stuck / white pixels for the M10+

Hey there
I just wanted to know if that gives you the values of 4, it must be so for the three parameters, as I leave my 4-3-4
The image sensor remap / calibration procedure differs a bit from the 4000+. Here is a guide of how to fix hot / stuck / white pixels for the M10+

There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with the way WiFi works on the SJCAM M10+ .
You connect with your phone by WiFi (Fine) but then it NEVER turns the wifi off on the camera and its constantly trying to connect back to your phone unless you have the app permanently open on your phone (And set to not timeout the phone screen running the app).
So what happens is that it flashes Blue to Amber lights on the top of the unit and runs the battery out VERY quickly (Less than 28 minutes). It also just randomly stops recording too.
Even if you plug it into main power unless you have your phone within WiFi distance and your phone app running without the screen timing out it just stops recording after a certain (Short) length of time.

Ive even tried updating to firmware v1.8 but it still does this.

I was very excited to receive this camera but now I'm going to have to send it back as "Not fit for purpose" as the Wifi (and 2k function which is fine) function was what I needed it for.

So I want to be able to to with the M10+ is:
To initially set the M10+ to record by wifi from my phone (To help with positioning in awkward places) and walk away from it (With my phone in my pocket).
It should then auto turn Wifi off on the camera and record until either the microSD card runs out of space or the battery runs out of power.
Once its been set by Wifi to record I don't need to view it again from my phone using the app (Maybe some people might but it just runs the battery down)

It should NOT constantly search for Wifi and run the battery down.

There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with the way WiFi works on the SJCAM M10+ .
You connect with your phone by WiFi (Fine) but then it NEVER turns the wifi off on the camera and its constantly trying to connect back to your phone unless you have the app permanently open on your phone (And set to not timeout the phone screen running the app).
So what happens is that it flashes Blue to Amber lights on the top of the unit and runs the battery out VERY quickly (Less than 28 minutes). It also just randomly stops recording too.
Even if you plug it into main power unless you have your phone within WiFi distance and your phone app running without the screen timing out it just stops recording after a certain (Short) length of time.

Ive even tried updating to firmware v1.8 but it still does this.

I was very excited to receive this camera but now I'm going to have to send it back as "Not fit for purpose" as the Wifi (and 2k function which is fine) function was what I needed it for.

So I want to be able to to with the M10+ is:
To initially set the M10+ to record by wifi from my phone (To help with positioning in awkward places) and walk away from it (With my phone in my pocket).
It should then auto turn Wifi off on the camera and record until either the microSD card runs out of space or the battery runs out of power.
Once its been set by Wifi to record I don't need to view it again from my phone using the app (Maybe some people might but it just runs the battery down)

It should NOT constantly search for Wifi and run the battery down.

Have you opened a support ticket?

namely, if the control remote control, which announces the m20, can be compatible with any camera more, 5000plus or m-10 plus, and purpose of the m-10 +, when the occion bitrate and occion fast recording ?.
a greeting

namely, if the control remote control, which announces the m20, can be compatible with any camera more, 5000plus or m-10 plus, and purpose of the m-10 +, when the occion bitrate and occion fast recording ?.
a greeting
The M20, SJ6 and SJ7 all now support remote controls. The other SJCAM models do not support remote. Hope this helps.

Back