SJCAM Official Site is sjcamHD.com - Original / Fake verification Check

TonyCams

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
SJCAM trademark is owned by SJCamHD.com. There are many fake SJCAM products on the market.

Please visit our site before buying an SJCAM so you can know how to tell the real original SJCAM from the fake.

We have a blog post here: http://www.sjcamhd.com/news/sjcam-security-check-page-authenticates-sjcam-is-genuine-combats-fakes/

Anyone who wants to make sure they are ordering a legit please email us at sales@sjcamhd.com and we can help verify or help you process an order.

We will also be answering technical support questions on this forum so you can post on this thread or under the SJCAM section.

any sjcamHD site / sjcam product comments improvements or suggestions can be posted on this thread ;)

one improvement that would be incredibly useful would be ...

when the av/tv out is set to be used for viewing on a monitor > the setting is kept that way and NOT reset every time the camera is powered down... :mad:

If you have a firmware capable of this, I would like a copy, please.

SJCAM trademark is owned by SJCamHD.com. There are many fake SJCAM products on the market.

Please visit our site before buying an SJCAM so you can know how to tell the real original SJCAM from the fake.

We have a blog post here: http://www.sjcamhd.com/news/sjcam-security-check-page-authenticates-sjcam-is-genuine-combats-fakes/

Anyone who wants to make sure they are ordering a legit please email us at sales@sjcamhd.com and we can help verify or help you process an order.

We will also be answering technical support questions on this forum so you can post on this thread or under the SJCAM section.
Are there also M10 "fakes" or it's just the SJ4000 that suffered from that "plague"?

Are there also M10 "fakes" or it's just the SJ4000 that suffered from that "plague"?

There are not nearly as many M10 fakes and virtually Zero "M10+ Plus" fakes on the market (Let's keep our fingers crossed).

There are not nearly as many M10 fakes and virtually Zero "M10+ Plus" fakes on the market (Let's keep our fingers crossed).
I had seen M10 + for sale at aliexpress...what your take on that? any chance of counterfeit M10+ Thanks!

I had seen M10 + for sale at aliexpress...what your take on that? any chance of counterfeit M10+ Thanks!

If it has the SJCAM logo on the unit and in the text, then it probably is not fake.

That sale was only for 2 days. It already ended :)

Here is the SJCAM Aliexpress partner

Thanks for the link. that's very helpful
Glad to have been of help. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here.

SJCO

I am interested in buying an SJ5000x Elite. I like the specs and quality of this camera.

The only thing that keeps me from buying it is the lack of Long Exposure Timelapse. Other cameras such as the Git2, have it, and I think it's just a matter of adding the option into the firmware, because I am sure the hardware supports it as you can take long exposure pictures.

Are you planning on adding that crucial option anytime soon?

Thanks.

I am interested in buying an SJ5000x Elite. I like the specs and quality of this camera.

The only thing that keeps me from buying it is the lack of Long Exposure Timelapse. Other cameras such as the Git2, have it, and I think it's just a matter of adding the option into the firmware, because I am sure the hardware supports it as you can take long exposure pictures.

Thanks.
We should be able to add this function. Let me confirm with SJCAM development team first though.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks.

@Nostromo , for sure, the new firmware will add this function soon. Because SJCAM is hearing you nowlol :)

Back