TonyCams

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
SJCAM SJ10pro Action Review:

After playing around with my SJCAM SJ10 10 action for a few days, I really feel that this Native 4K Action camera is really give Gopro Hero 8 and DJI OSMO a run their money.

As a serious Gopro contender, SJ10 picks up much needed slack after the lackluster launch of the SJ9 Strike.

The first impression is this sports camera has a very sturdy frame. Made from Polycarbonate and reinforced fiberglass with a rubberized matte black finish, the SJ10 is sturdy and shock resistant.

the SJ10 Action weighs 85 grams. The camera is waterproof for up to 10 meters without a waterproof case. You can add a waterproof case and take the SJ10pro up to 30 meters below!

Are you into FPV aerial / drone photography? The SJ10 supports FPV using the remote shutter and FPV av-out cable.

Want to mount the SJ10 Pro onto your motorcycle and speak into the audio using a Mic?

Just mount the external Mic accessory and begin recording native 4k@60fps video and crystal clear audio!

The SJ10 pro supports Dashcam mode so this can be used as car DVR for safety / insurance purposes.

Without further ado, let's delve into the SJ10 Pro Native 4k action Camera features.

SJCAM SJ10pro Action Native 4K Features:

- Waterproof body up to 10 meters. Dive down to 30 meters with the SJ10 Pro Waterproof Case accessory

- Record up to Native 4k at 60 frames per second. 4k/60fps

- Live stream your videos to Instagram and Tiktok

- Supersmooth Gyro Stabilization (EIS)

- 1300mah - long lasting charge

- 2.33-inch IPS Touch Screen

- Android / iOS App to control Camera

- FPV cable accessory for drone remote shutter Aerial Drone Photography / Videography

- DashCam mode.

Here is a quick first look SJ10pro review and SJ10 Pro Action menus review:

We will be taking night footage, underwater footage and maybe do some timelapes. make sure to let us know what kinds of features or types of video footage that you'd like us to record.

Read Action Camera reviews here: SJCAM REVIEW:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Official SJCAM SJ10pro Listing here

Attachments

• SJ10PRO-2020.jpg
    SJ10PRO-2020.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 3
  • sj10 pro banner.jpg
    sj10 pro banner.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 4
  • SJ10 features banner.jpg
    SJ10 features banner.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 4
  • SJ10-PRO-Native-4K-1.jpg
    SJ10-PRO-Native-4K-1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4
  • C100+ Plus Sport Cam SJ10 Pro Action.jpg
    C100+ Plus Sport Cam SJ10 Pro Action.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 4
  • SJCAM C100+ Plus & SJ10pro 4k Action Camera.jpg
    SJCAM C100+ Plus & SJ10pro 4k Action Camera.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 5
  • SJCAM Sj10 Pro Action Camera 4k 60fps.jpg
    SJCAM Sj10 Pro Action Camera 4k 60fps.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 5
  • SJCAM Sj10+ Plus Action Camera 4k 60fps 1.33inch touch screen.jpg
    SJCAM Sj10+ Plus Action Camera 4k 60fps 1.33inch touch screen.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 4
  • SJCAM Sj10+ Pro Native 4k Action Camera 4k 60fps.jpg
    SJCAM Sj10+ Pro Native 4k Action Camera 4k 60fps.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 3
After playing around with my SJCAM SJ10 10 action for a few days, I really feel that this Native 4K Action camera is really give Gopro Hero 8 and DJI OSMO a run their money.
Share the originals of the video in 4K and 1080p resolution. Only the originals of the video, not the YouTube video.

Okay, i will shoot some footage and dump the original files into google drive.....

Saw your video:
Now I also have the opportunity to use this camera. For this special thanks to the Russian department of SJCam.
I've already started experimenting with the firmware. Previews are for loading full-sized crops:
View attachment 52982

Awesome! I may have a new firmware version soon if you want to try it out.

Awesome! I may have a new firmware version soon if you want to try it out.
I am always open to communication...
smile454.gif

My dji Osmo Action could without a doubt also need some image adjustments, i really dont know why brands dont do this much.
Will be interesting to see the new 10 pro along side the other guys in the high / higher segment

Too bad Sj cam forgot all about me, i really liked the SJ 6 air and legend + 7 star i was sent, but of course i dont do pink fluffy happy - happy reviews on a channel with thousands of followers.

My dji Osmo Action could without a doubt also need some image adjustments, i really dont know why brands dont do this much.
Will be interesting to see the new 10 pro along side the other guys in the high / higher segment

Too bad Sj cam forgot all about me, i really liked the SJ 6 air and legend + 7 star i was sent, but of course i dont do pink fluffy happy - happy reviews on a channel with thousands of followers.

Haha, yes, i remember those tester units you received... I am not sure if they are still offering test/review units....

Indeed and i still have them, and also occasional use them a static cameras instead of run around with just 1 camera on a stick.
The 6 AIR was even a trip to Africa as i lend it to a girl i was talking to at the local gas station, but i did not get to see the footage she recorded down there, but no complaints at least.

Indeed and i still have them, and also occasional use them a static cameras instead of run around with just 1 camera on a stick.
The 6 AIR was even a trip to Africa as i lend it to a girl i was talking to at the local gas station, but i did not get to see the footage she recorded down there, but no complaints at least.
nice, i remember all of the good footage you used to shoot. You race rc cars, right?

Is a RAW-converter planned for release?
Although an intracameral DNG format would be preferable...

Is a RAW-converter planned for release?
Although an intracameral DNG format would be preferable...
Let me ask.... i wonder what was the last model SJCAM had the RAW converter for... i remember they had one for the Sj5000x, m20 and maybe sj6....

I've only used Adobe Camera RAW before. The last converter for SJ8PRO I took here:
Now the RAW-format is completely different...

I've only used Adobe Camera RAW before. The last converter for SJ8PRO I took here:
Now the RAW-format is completely different...
hmmm, interesting... I'll see what i can find out about the sj10 raw converter (or if there will be one)

Ideally, it is desirable to activate the intracameral DNG format. Then the converter will not be needed either...

Modified firmware based on version v1.0.1 (28.07 2020)
On the left are screenshots from the stock firmware, on the right from a modified version.
4К30

1080р-30

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Back