SJCAM SJ5000+ Plus 2K v3.3 **Owner's Thread** PRO

I think it would be wise to release such update to previous batch too.

I think it would be wise to release such update to previous batch too.

We do too. We are waiting for confirmation from our firmware department.

Can you confirm which v2.6 model you have? 1.5" or 1.54"?

Thanks

We do too. We are waiting for confirmation from our firmware department.

Can you confirm which v2.6 model you have? 1.5" or 1.54"?

Thanks
Mine is the old one which still uses the 1.5" screen.
I bought it through local online store in my country straight after it was launched.
And even we know that there are TWO batch of 1.5" screen version, one with metal plate under the front case and one with plastic.
The metal plate was the first batch of SJ5000+ which had so many troubles with WiFi connection.
Fortunately, I have the second batch.

Just FYI, I know at least dozens people who owned the earlier version of SJ5000+ with 1.5" and 1.54".
When I informed them about this information, they are deeply disappointed and thinking about leaving your brand.
It's not too late to fix this.

I bought it through local online store in my country straight after it was launched.
And even we know that there are TWO batch of 1.5" screen version, one with metal plate under the front case and one with plastic.
The metal plate was the first batch of SJ5000+ which had so many troubles with WiFi connection.

Just FYI, I know at least dozens people who owned the earlier version of SJ5000+ with 1.5" and 1.54".
When I informed them about this information, they are deeply disappointed and thinking about leaving your brand.

We should also be able to get support for v2.6 SJ5000+ we are waiting for our firmware department to confirm.

Thanks for your guy's patience!

This looks like your luck day! https://sjcamhd.com/sjcam-sj5000-plus-v2-8-2k-update-for-v2-6-1-5-1-54-models/

Please make sure to pass the word along to your SJCAM SJ5000+ Friends!

version 3.3, gives me problems in the video recording 720-120 fps.
The quality is very bad and does the video, directly in slow motion, which is not very practical
You can correct this error?
I made installation with two types of SD cards, to check that it is not the fault of the card
by the way
very good job, especially the older versions also update.
only downside that I mention it, I hope to correct it soon

Thanks for letting us know guys. We have passed this on to our firmware developers.

The firmware for older batches, both the 1.5" and the 1.54" has been released. The update is easy to do and the 2K results are exceptionally good.

There is also something wrong with YouTube as it's adding green line at the bottom of the image, it's a fault on their side and it is not camera related.

How to update (sorry about the camera quality)

2K video sample from my old 1.5" batch:

I think no big deal.
I have been buying with m10 + 2k and I see better quality, better contrast and better (at least to my taste) .The color tones assumed that the Panasonic sensor and ambarella 5000+ chip, should work better OmniVision with the sensor Novateck .....

The firmware for older batches, both the 1.5" and the 1.54" has been released. The update is easy to do and the 2K results are exceptionally good.

There is also something wrong with YouTube as it's adding green line at the bottom of the image, it's a fault on their side and it is not camera related.

How to update (sorry about the camera quality)

2K video sample from my old 1.5" batch:

Thanks for sharing! New v2.8.1 firmware coming shortly!

I think no big deal.
I have been buying with m10 + 2k and I see better quality, better contrast and better (at least to my taste) .The color tones assumed that the Panasonic sensor and ambarella 5000+ chip, should work better OmniVision with the sensor Novateck .....

The 5000+ has much more better dynamic range and more natural (correct) colors:
SJ5000+ vs the M10+

The 5000+ has much more better dynamic range and more natural (correct) colors:
SJ5000+ vs the M10+

We have actually been testing this. The SJ5000x is in the middle so I think it is getting the most natural colors at the moment.

All three firmwares are being tested and adjusted as we speak.

and made to order, and considering that the m10 + and 5000x, lead almost the same internal (removing sensor), because they do not pull out a firware for M10 + with the goodies of 5000x, as raw, as of fow etc. etc.???

Back