SJCAM SJ5000+ Plus 2K v3.3 **Owner's Thread** PRO

and made to order, and considering that the m10 + and 5000x, lead almost the same internal (removing sensor), because they do not pull out a firware for M10 + with the goodies of 5000x, as raw, as of fow etc. etc.???

it turns out that the Sj5000x Raw is for photos only. Please do not turn RAW on when shooting videos. v1.2.3 will support new features though including saying video files in both mp4 and .mov.

Another feature is 8x zoom, Anti Fish-eye feature, more color features and more.

SJ5000+ v3.3.1 firmware will support Adjustable FOV, Rotation mode*, 2K and several others. The FOV issue is currently being resolved.

Both firmwares will be released shortly.

correction of fisheye and color, I think I should be in the 4 top of the range, the 5000x, the 5000+, the 4000+ and of course, the M10 +

it turns out that the Sj5000x Raw is for photos only. Please do not turn RAW on when shooting videos. v1.2.3 will support new features though including saying video files in both mp4 and .mov.

Another feature is 8x zoom, Anti Fish-eye feature, more color features and more.

SJ5000+ v3.3.1 firmware will support Adjustable FOV, Rotation mode*, 2K and several others. The FOV issue is currently being resolved.

Both firmwares will be released shortly.

I don't think we need FOV as it was already available on ALL versions, just under different name which is 'zoom'. CMIIW.
But I agree on fisheye correction features. Make this available on all latest models and you will get more loyal customers.

I hope the improvements, the m10 + FOV (to activate and desctivar), sharpness, color, to control contrast and bitrate, choice of mov or mp4 and improve the recording of 720-120 fps, include occion record slow motion (2x, 4x and 8x) was the added to the 5000plus, as it gives better quality, I have to remember, that despite being the elite, I think the 5ooo +, still has the title of crown jewel, more that anything ambarella chip, so if people start to get the game they deserve, will be again, the gopro killer ... I hope this time it's for real

Last edited:
aaahhhhhhh !!!!!!!
WHAT TO UPDATE THE MOBILE APP, since in the latest version of the 3.3 Do not forget, no files could download .....

Last edited:
Did you guys realized that this update finally allowed us to utilize the Xiaomi Yi Configurator app?
It was available back then when it was in FW v1.xx but not since v2.xx.
Hopefully SJCAM won't close this again since now we can 'hack' into our SJ5000+ more.

Well I do not know.
to see if anyone gets upset and goes up tute to see how some parameters are better without brikear the camera ...

sjcam people of ...
this app sj5000 + ..... which did not appear anything recorded .... to see if we give a touch too ....

SJCAM SJ5000+ v3.3.3 firmware is coming soon.. stay tuned to the SJCAM Blog

but, please, repair the blog firwares downloads can be .... at least ... since version 1.7 for M10 +, no way ....

but, please, repair the blog firwares downloads can be .... at least ... since version 1.7 for M10 +, no way ....
Sure, we are re-uploading our firmware downloads as many were lost during the server move. v1.7 should be updated within the next half hour.

Please let me know if you need any other firmware.

Thanks!

Sure, we are re-uploading our firmware downloads as many were lost during the server move. v1.7 should be updated within the next half hour.

Please let me know if you need any other firmware.

Thanks!
Yes, the new version 3.3.3 ... to see if it surprises me even more than the m10 + 1.7 or 3.3.2 ... 5000 + ... jjjjjjj
I am going to try

I'm sorry
Apparate still .... you can leave a link? Thanks

ok ... ok thanks
has appeared to me the m10 +
Can you give us some candy and tell us in advance of the new 5000+ firware 3.3.3 ???

I realized that in the 5000+, the battery is depleted, even without turning on the camera ... know anything about this? ..... may be why they last so soon?
I left 3 days off the camera, next to the M10 + and 5000 indicates low battery me and the other is fully charged

another doubt...
the front of 5000+ colors are fully compatible with the 5000x elite?

Back