SJCAM sj5000x elite cold weather

Kjones927

Reaction score
Country
United States
I took my camera snowboarding tonight, first time and had all my batteries charged 100% the night before. I tried two of the non sjcam baterries and right away, it was saying low battery. Put the sj cam battery in and got about 30 minutes out of it. It was 8 degrees Fahrenheit outside. Is this a camera fault or battery issue? Does anyone know a battery that can handle the cold or do I just need to hope for a little warmer weather. Tonight was just a quick test for my snowboard trip in a month. Any help would be appreciated.

I took my camera snowboarding tonight, first time and had all my batteries charged 100% the night before. I tried two of the non sjcam baterries and right away, it was saying low battery. Put the sj cam battery in and got about 30 minutes out of it. It was 8 degrees Fahrenheit outside. Is this a camera fault or battery issue? Does anyone know a battery that can handle the cold or do I just need to hope for a little warmer weather. Tonight was just a quick test for my snowboard trip in a month. Any help would be appreciated.

Please use only SJCAM batteries with your device to ensure a pleasant recording experience :)

Back