SJCAM SJ5000x Elite Sony IMX078 2k Gyro Action Cam - Releasing Soon

Please check your PM.

You are welcome. The pre-order is selling better than expected. I think the initial batch may sell out in days.

4 Elites ordered with express shipping to the usa! Can't wait!

The hype is real.!!! :D:cool:

Need this baby in the snow next month :D

I hope to see it launch this week :):oops:

The hype is real.!!! :D:cool:

Need this baby in the snow next month :D

I hope to see it launch this week :):oops:

We do too. But, SJ5000x Elite are still on production line and firmware is still being tweaked. We have so many pre-orders now that I think we will sell out before it is released.

We do too. But, SJ5000x Elite are still on production line and firmware is still being tweaked. We have so many pre-orders now that I think we will sell out before it is released.

Great :) And what about 3rd party sellers like bg,dx,gb etc..?

Hi, I would like to pre-order the SJ5000x Elite but it's not working. Is there a link you can provide? And how long does it take to ship the cam to Australia? Or are there any suppliers in AU where I can pre-order? Please help...

Hello, I'm From Portugal, and I really really want to buy this camera, but if I bought something outside of Europe I have to pay very high taxes on my contry sometimes we have to as much as the item cost. This camera will be available on some European warehouse? I really want this camera, I want to make the pre-order but I know that if I buy the camera on China I will pay to much on my country. :(

We can declare your order as a gift with low $30 value so you probably will not need to

worry about taxes. The buyer is responsible for any import taxes that may be incurred.

Again, we will declare your order as a "web cam" with low $30 value and this usually works

fine. Please contact us if you want a European reseller contact. Our Resellers probably will not receive the SJ5000x Elite until a few weeks after release
as the unit would need to be shipped to Europe first.

Also, as mentioned before, It looks like the initial batch of 3000 units will be sold out during the pre-order period.

Ordering from our official site should be fine, but, for Portugal there may be some import taxes - even with the low customs declaration value.

Hope this helps.

I'm in contact with the Eurostockbuy I think this is one of yours reseller right? If they do a pre-order do you will send to him the sj5000x Elite from 6 to 10 of November? If I prefer pre-order directly to you how can I ask to declare a lower value and as "web cam" on the pre-order? Thanks a lot for the help.

hi, i am coming from xiaomi yi forum and preordered now a SJ5000x elite. I'm looking forward to the cam.
I wanted a second cam with display and stabilization and the elite have both + 4K to a reasonable price.
Can the SJ5000x also works with scripts like xiaomi, or scripts are not needed because all is adjustable on display?
When it will be shipped, when is the official release date?
Is that brand limited also like the normal 5000x?
How many days shipping to germany, is there a faster method for me?
Payed via paypal.
can you declare my order as a gift with low $30 value because mine is shipping to germany.
Lens protection cap also in equipment of the elite version?

Using at dashcam xiaomi has problems with metering table (center mode) of exposure because it is not rotating with the picture (the exposure settings are upside down), so it makes the road very dark because of the bright sky (set the exposure darker because the sky is very bright) on sunny days.
So i have to mirror the exposure points via firmware (now the sky becomes darker and the ground brighter, as it should be).
Have the SJ5000x the same exposure problems rotating video for dashcam using?
Xiaomi also has an considerable watercolor effect zooming in the footage, does the sj5000x handle the problem of denoising Filter better?

The SJ5000x Elite packaging is being redesigned as we speak. This means the Unit will be ready really soon。 Several people have pre-ordered and are asking us to confirm shipping date.

The tentative ship date is still November 6-10 so hopefully it will ship out around this period or shortly after.

I am hoping to get a sample unit here soon so we can do a review. Please stay tuned.

I'm in contact with the Eurostockbuy I think this is one of yours reseller right? If they do a pre-order do you will send to him the sj5000x Elite from 6 to 10 of November? If I prefer pre-order directly to you how can I ask to declare a lower value and as "web cam" on the pre-order? Thanks a lot for the help.

I am pretty sure that if they have stock it would be original stock as we have verification codes on packaging. I am not sure about when they will stock the SJ5000x, but, pre-order for first 3000 unit batch has almost sold out. Please confirm with them.

If they cannot confirm specs then please contact me at tony@sjcamhd.com and I will try to forward you to a European reseller.

Regarding the lower $30 value and declaring as a web camera, you can ask us to do so in the "order notes" or comments section during checkout. you can also email sales@sjcamhd.com and ask them to make a note on your order.

Thanks!

SJCO

hi, i am coming from xiaomi yi forum and preordered now a SJ5000x elite. I'm looking forward to the cam.
I wanted a second cam with display and stabilization and the elite have both + 4K to a reasonable price.
Can the SJ5000x also works with scripts like xiaomi, or scripts are not needed because all is adjustable on display?
Payed via paypal.
can you declare my order as a gift with low $30 value because mine is shipping to germany.

Using at dashcam xiaomi has problems with metering table (center mode) of exposure because it is not rotating with the picture (the exposure settings are upside down), so it makes the road very dark because of the bright sky (set the exposure darker because the sky is very bright) on sunny days.
So i have to mirror the exposure points via firmware (now the sky becomes darker and the ground brighter, as it should be).
Xiaomi also has an considerable watercolor effect zooming in the footage, does the sj5000x handle the problem of denoising Filter better?

Hello,
Could you tell me how customs works on the Germany? I have family on Germany so I could send the camera to them, but I don't know how customs works. If I ask to send to me (Portugal) directly from China I have to pay the customs.

Hello,
Could you tell me how customs works on the Germany? I have family on Germany so I could send the camera to them, but I don't know how customs works. If I ask to send to me (Portugal) directly from China I have to pay the customs.

Any country from EU has to pay customs when importing goods from China. The customs percent vary from country to country and it's a percent of the total declared value of the package. You must also take into account the shipping cost from a country to another. For example for me to send a package of under 1Kg regardless of it's destination (Eu, US or China) it has the same cost and it's about 25$.

Payed via paypal.

This is still pre-order and the unit still has not been released so I cannot that thing it will support.

I have passed your notes / recommendations to our firmware development team though.

Regarding the release and shipment date, we have listed November 6-10 on our site as tentative dates.

It should be around this date as we are currently getting ready to print out the new packaging.

Free delivery to Germany takes around 18-24 days on average. We also have express DHL shipping option that takes 4-7 days and is $25.

You should have been able to see this shipping option during checkout if you checked out from the store: SJ5000x Pre-order.

if you want to upgrade, then you can email us at sales@sjcamhd.com and we will send you instructions.

Thanks for your questions and welcome to the SJCAM section of this forum!

Back