TonyCams

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
The SJCAM SJ5000x Elite has a new massing v1.3 firmware upgrade. When the Car Cam function is turned on, and unit has car charger plugged in, the unit will begin recording when the engine starts. When the car is turned off, the camera will power off.

The long-awaited SJCAM SJ5000x Elite v1.3 is almost here. We are still testing the firmware and will upload it to this blog shortly. Here are just some of the added features, optimizations and fixes:
SJCAM SJ5000x Elite v1.3 Firmware Quick notes
v1.3 Adds:
– Bitrate Booster option
– Anti-Fish Eye Correction
– Quick Shot Record
– Double Record – Record to Phone
– Delayed Capture
– Exposure settings
– Korean
v1.3 Optimizes:
– Gyro
– WDR
– New UI Icons
v1.3 Fixes:
– 240fps Playback
– Car Cam powers on when Car is turned on

Make sure to subscribe to our blog feeds so you can receive a notification as soon as this firmware is released. Download mirror will be added shortly so please stay tuned.

Subscribe to the SJCAM Blog Feed today and Stay up to date with all the latest SJCAM news!

Attachments

• SJ5000x v1.3 Firmware_banner.jpg
    SJ5000x v1.3 Firmware_banner.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 10
Excellent - I've got to do a post for @GearBest soon around this and noticed some of those issues so I'll wait until this new firmware is out before going through it all. I had to fall back to the Yi as the Elite was repeating every 4 frames.

Excellent - I've got to do a post for @GearBest soon around this and noticed some of those issues so I'll wait until this new firmware is out before going through it all. I had to fall back to the Yi as the Elite was repeating every 4 frames.
Okay, let us know if this v1.3 has anything that can be improved... it should be uploaded within the next hour or so.

Unfrotunately firmware 1.3 is useless when making photos in fluorescent light (50Hz). All photos has yellow stipes on it:

fluoroscent.jpg

Back