Is there a summary of the significant changes?
The main change for this version is that RAW has been added. Several bugs with that have been found already so will have newer beta version soon.

No other significant added features, just RAW? That the rest is refining and cleaning up earlier issues? (not a problem - just trying to find out if there's something new to look for)

No other significant added features, just RAW? That the rest is refining and cleaning up earlier issues? (not a problem - just trying to find out if there's something new to look for)
Not yet in this version..... very soon afterwards though there will be more additions / fixes. :)

We will upload a new version of v1.21 beta within next 3 hours as there were bugs found in raw converter.

V1.21 download

Please change the 7z and folder's name to avoid confusion with the initial beta release. Same name, different content is a quick way to chaos.

too late :) but i have all night,,, or rather that's over now 7 in the morning soon, but then i have all day or at least until i collapse dead tired around 8 tonight.

Will post in the tester's forum first....

This should be called V1.21r3. r2 was released 16 January, and r1 was released on 15 January.

We just want to make everybody's life easier. [/smile]

The point of looking at these betas is to run down bugs (e.g., RAW behavior) and confirm changes (e.g., inverting). The three beta releases all have the same rev. number: 1.21. The only hint about which version is which is to look at the zip files' name. Better to use r1, r2, etc., when it comes to tracking changes between the versions of V1.21, than reference long file names.

There apparently are some " failure to communicate"problems in the numbering of successive fws from Sjcam teams; I look at the date of the fw to see if it is a latest one.
If I want to get heavily into raw shooting, the Yi 4k + is the real deal!

Indeed...
giphy.gif

The one saving grace is r3 appears differently in the camera's version/update menu item.

Use MediaInfo to check a file's video and audio information, including bit rates.

For the entirety of resolutions ,for the Yi 4k+,which I now own, the Company in the on line manual has a complete list of bitrates for all the quality levels! I don't need to search!

Back