SJCAM SJ7 Star Sample Videos

Aaaa yes the view from a Landy :)

My latest SJCam SJ7 Star video, sailing my dinghy last week. A grey day but I was very pleased with the quality. Discount 18% with a coupon code on my link I think?

Another SJCam SJ7 Star video from me, not dinghy sailing this time but a rubbish paragliding flight last week!

Another SJCam SJ7 Star video from me, not dinghy sailing this time but a rubbish paragliding flight last week!
Do you have any newer videos taken with v1.15 fw?

Some good test clips here, including low light conditions.

I made a massive 20 minute recording today with 1080 Slow motion thru-out, sadly not many trucks featuring as my friend only drove 20 M before his brand new steering servo died, so its mostly just me driving one of my friends old truck.

4K video lapse out my kitchen window, one frame every 30 seconds.

Thx its been a while since i got myself a dose of Strauss.

This video was shot at 1080p@60 fps and transcoded to 4K to keep YouTube compression from causing problems. The resulting imagery is close to the raw video.

Yes, I know using 4K won't create data that isn't in the raw footage.

Denmark need terrain like that. :cool:

Not to worry, Denmark has its own treasures. [/grin]

Back to the video - freeze the video when there's a stone wall on one side. One of the things that impresses me about the SJ7 is the detail that can be seen in the rocks.

Not to worry, Denmark has its own treasures. [/grin]

Back to the video - freeze the video when there's a stone wall on one side. One of the things that impresses me about the SJ7 is the detail that can be seen in the rocks.
Nice observation! :)

Recorded a massive 12 hour video lapse today, but it was out of my very dirty living room window so that was working against the SJ7.

But it prove it can be done by the SJ7 and so 12 hours just fly by.

Is that a day care center across the street?

Back