SJCAM SJ7 Star Sample Videos

I visited my 4 legged friends today, big old Fie that have been enjoying her owners lacking approach to walking a dog, so no problem feeling its been several months since i last walked her.
And then i tried walking little Milo alone, this was also like day 1 no doubt the little puppy are the pack leader in his group, sad giving such a large responsibility to a "child"

Still no doubt its problems that can be fixed,,,, if people want to.

In connection with a thread on another site, I grabbed the URL for this video as a sample of how crisp SJ7's .MP4's can be.

Two things to look for: in the early part of the video, riding through Andermatt, Switzerland, check out the resolution of the Belgian block stone paving. Later on, look at the stone retaining walls.

The gyro function can be seen riding along the street through the town. Watch the top of the windscreen move while the scenery remains "calm".

In connection with a thread on another site, I grabbed the URL for this video as a sample of how crisp SJ7's .MP4's can be.

Two things to look for: in the early part of the video, riding through Andermatt, Switzerland, check out the resolution of the Belgian block stone paving. Later on, look at the stone retaining walls.

The gyro function can be seen riding along the street through the town. Watch the top of the windscreen move while the scenery remains "calm".

Our tester v1.19 beta version has EIS2.0. I just received it a few hours ago and will upload soon...

I have not tried it myself but there is what one of the other guys say.

EIS2.0 is...? ,,,,,,, even better working EIS.

"Thank You master :) The Force is strong in this firmware :) EIS is really better and Fisheye Distortion correction !!!! woow"

OK, I grok EIS. Fisheye? Meh.

distortion correction is in 1.19beta or should be...

I have not tried it myself but there is what one of the other guys say.

EIS2.0 is...? ,,,,,,, even better working EIS.

"Thank You master :) The Force is strong in this firmware :) EIS is really better and Fisheye Distortion correction !!!! woow"
Indeed :)

Recorded with 1.18

Interesting! Where is this? (Yeah, yeah, Denmark - I got that far... [/wink])

I wanna visit! :) #SJSafari

My little friend ( the guy at the start of the video ) have been pretty chill the past times i visit, not like when he tried to eat my SJ cam and crawled all over me.
Maybe if i get there at eating time or just after he will be more active.

Much cooler than Legoland! [/wink]

A lot hotter than blockoland for sure, though the snakes are put up for winter now, the greenhouse are substantial cooler now than it was some month ago when summer was as good as it got this year, i think the temperatures in the greenhouse have dropped by 10 degrees C.
But i think its just the snakes that get winter storage, that's what i remember from spring when the snakes still was in their winter place.

I have just gotten some of the parts together for my zip-line setup, now to finish it and do some trial runs in the living room, then to figure out where to "fly" a SJ cam on a 100 M long pice of para chord.
I am not quite sure of the gearing my rig will have, but i think i can manage speeds between 1 - 4 Meters / minute so plenty of time for time lapse recordings.

Last edited:
Wow - there should a lot of possibilities with this rig.

If it fly well, i might add a PT gimbal to it later and make that radio controlled too.

The main trolley if you like are also RC as it is based on my old Losi micro crawler ( speed controller and receiver ) so if i add a P&T gimbal i will have to change to a kit with more channels as the little losi are just 2 channel.

The little Losi ESC/receiver will pull on a little geared motor, that's normally used for winches on RC cars, dont know the gearing on the gearbox attached to the motor but as a winch it wind in about a foot of wire in 10 seconds but that's at full speed and non regulated just feed wire in or out.

I cant make this too heavy as the cable i use are just 4 mm para chord and i do think i need to have it fairly tight in between the 2 anchor points, so i can not put a Dslr or a video camcorder on the same "wire", but if this little experiment work i can always scale up for more heavy equipment.

The last drive of the micro losi before it become something else.

Back