SJCAM SJ7 Star Sample Videos

I have put my Chevy K5 body on my new RC car, so now i can film my own car again without hiding my face in my palms in shame over the poor paint-job on the jeep.

Not the best fit, but all i could do today at home with my limited arsenal of tools and materials.

FvHMMiNeEoOjMcOZiH3jPjT9CDoCTtnA_lK8qW59AeVmTpt6ewFQmTZYN6dFwJDWLXwl1in4Vf5NUmpQOufxdebrcvvuk3hxeZiLf0r_CHDd0ukBw7jA_Df2DGr8-5XlKuU_884dThrjlxfENLodXySyWh2c3CdNiNoFtltLggr71HY1g8_2Tsp4WuXAB8sVJZhHDij0ZY5mBneLN_zHbGNYHh3GyqG4rX5xLLHlz13EdA6WHvyF0bqe4OEcwbWnAPrejjXhGc7vRFR9ha_-5tkSQ5tyo1bBCcVIxqI_xkCDBD128HKO8Rnfan5qVWF-n9mzelJaXEO-wM7KjXHKpeLoCyY8NeDyspSIUas8MBnixZuDv_EZE0VjuJ3B5ffxcaAzw1Sn6k4SpYKMIPJXQUXpVKPglfCpfLuClBJCOdT-LG0GgQEqqua2QIwbl4PDhGR0pdtWTENGpfgrijK3bh-Fhjbzs7AzUVeyVIWMVf3By7_X9N6lRw0PrH8sXum7uYGzt-Bqb2sc8g9CRg2ffiqlnerORkIzhWAETHDo-Qu2fVUDQ36dzDqndEJG5GGdbXIXMh9kfiO4LNLT33cx3CW-sLHj8jBdipCsqX3ayA=w1248-h936-no

Not too shabby! But ...um... isn't that right rear tire under-inflated? [/ducking and running]

It is soft foams i am running in the tires, but its dual-stage so the inner part of the foams are much harder. ( actually the foams are also cut for competition = extra fancy )
Still i might need to get even harder foams cuz this body are a heavy SOB weighing in at 3 - 4 X the normal lexan bodies.
So my center of gravity just went up a lot, but i figured why not as i "just" spent a small fortune on this body and if i dident use it here it would just be collecting dust.

Got a lot of plans, but my personal economy just took a severe dive, and to add to insult one of my two external hard drives died taking with it my whole collection of firmwares for this and that and a lot of other stuff.

Seem like i am having a few of those cant catch a break months.

Some days you're the dog, some days you're the tree...

We set off yesterday for a drive with the little trucks, but right off the start we god slammed with bad luck.
First my friends car was unable to drive, seem like after our last drive the bearings in his portal axles decided to die ( traxxas used really cheap bearings and really their design are flawed using 3 different bearing sizes where 2 would be fine.
So my friend got demoted to camera man, and since he have not operated a SJ cam since his SJ4000 died / disappeared in the speedboat crash then he dident record me driving the first run.
And on the second run i was wayyyy too optimistic with the gate placement so my car with this heavy body could barely make a single gate :rolleyes:
So in the end i just did a little free drive and found a nice challenge which i drove up the first try ( not filmed ) and then upon starting to film i had to try 10 times or so before i made it up and over.
So this are the last attempts of that challenge before i finally made it again.

how did this past Sunday go?

The plan was to go driving today, but my friend canceled as emptying his fathers house have taken a toll on his bad shoulders so he wanted a break.
I am hoping to get out to the forest before next weekend, i need some fresh air after all the dust we inhale emptying that house.

The plan was to go driving today, but my friend canceled as emptying his fathers house have taken a toll on his bad shoulders so he wanted a break.
I am hoping to get out to the forest before next weekend, i need some fresh air after all the dust we inhale emptying that house.
Yes, fresh air is always refreshing!

Selfie stick for the bow wave shots?

Yes, in fact many of the shots. I like it , it lets you place a camera higher and in interesting places though at 30+ knots, 35 - 40 mph at times it was hard to hold it up in the wind!

Time to adapt an extendable boat hook as a portable camera crane. [/grin]

Firmware 1.20 HD 60fps EIS

I'm happy with the camera

More appropriate soundtrack :)

Took a walk in the forest with my little brown friend Fie today, the footage are 1080/60 up-scaled to 4K/60, its not like i have gotten my hands on a Sj8 pro.

There are a little noise in the audio i have not noticed before ( due to me not really having means to use audio before i got a new headset not long ago.

Old Danish steamer sitting idle at Langaa School.
captured in 4K on the Sj7 so no EIS here in afraid.

In a couple of cases YT presented a performance of the theme from The Good, The Bad, The Ugly by the Danish National Symphony. It's worth checking out. There are some other themes, include For A Fist Full of Dollars.

We do get some diverse value out of our tax money.
Just hit up YT with "the Danish national symphony orchestra"

Quite a few classics in there, that can give a man goosebumps.
I am not much of a classical man, but it is indeed awesome to hear a big orchestra at full tilt, and live just take it to a whole new level.

There ya go - serendipity strikes again! [/ grin ]

Back