Slow driver in the left lane gets pulled over

Mr_roadside616

Reaction score
Country
United States
This car was driving slowly in the left lane for quite sometime. By the time I hit the save button on my dashcam we have already gone a good 3 miles

If only more states would enact laws making it illegal to ride the "fast" lanes when not driving fast enough.

What's the speed limit in that area? Obviously more than 65.

And to make things worse, they pull over onto the non-existent inside shouler.

If only more states would enact laws making it illegal to ride the "fast" lanes when not driving fast enough.
Most do, it's generally defined as 'obstructing the flow of traffic' or something along that line. Interpretation and enforcement is the real issue.

My friend live right next to a highway ( 80 km/h ) a little further down the road the police often set up shop, so they did last week and captured a guy doing 185 km/h.

This is where i think "guy should never be allowed to operate any form of motor-vehicle"

This car was driving slowly in the left lane for quite sometime. By the time I hit the save button on my dashcam we have already gone a good 3 miles

We just got back from a trip to Seattle, Vancouver and Calgary. The number of drivers we saw hogging the overtaking lanes, despite the abundance of warning signs, was a joke.

They sit there because they are ignorant of the rules and they don't get caught doing it. If there were more visible police vehicles enforcing the rules, then behaviour will definitely change.

Is driving in HOV lane will be considered a fast lane?

Back