Smog,fog,air-polution in a city of Pljevlja-Montenegro

sone983

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Dash Cam
Yi dashcam,VIOFO WR 1
I thought this video might be interesting to some of you DCT members,maybe to compare with cities where you live or the ones you only passed through or any similar place with this kind of polution.

Last edited:
No smog problems here i am aware off, not even if we get a spell of no wind at all.

My friend do hate when people use their wood burning stoves ( for the look of it no one really use them for generating heat here as that's not needed )
And i sort of understand him as he dry his clothe outside on a clothing line when he washed them, and then its no fun to have it smelling like smoke when its dry.

I think that is just a natural fog. I expect smog in very big cities and not on the mountains.

enjoy,
Mtz

I think that is just a natural fog. I expect smog in very big cities and not on the mountains.

enjoy,
Mtz
In this town,when entering,you can feel a bad smell air,there's a coal mine and power plant which uses a coal as a fuel to produce electric energy ( electricity ). So I think this isnt only a fog.
I dont live in this city/town but situation like this is 10 or more last years. I dont know what else factories are there in this town.
Also this is city/town surounded by mountains,similar like city/town which I live in and situation during winter is the same like in this video.
Something else about fog and mountains,lady which knows more about this weather theme/subject,told me that fog comes to lower places when the temperature is higher-warmer on the mountains than in lower parts (in this case my town ),so the air-pressure pushes the fog (colder air ) down as possible. Hope I explained a little bit,because, I dont know to much about this theme/subject.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Down in a valley where it can be hard for wind to come in and blow things out, it is indeed a bad place to put such things, its like Bophal and union carbide in slow motion.
Burning coal are not that bad, other places in the region they use lesser grade fuels in plants that's even more nasty, there is a saying that Poland among others are to blame for the high acidic level in Swedish lakes

Last edited:
Back