Snooper DVR-1 or what?

pump

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
looking to buy something like the Snooper DVR-1 or something like it to mount in my car.

is this a good option or should i go for a blackvue?

thanks

That snooper model is from stone-age era and cost 280usd in UK. Has only VGA resolution 640 x 480.
Next step is HD 720p and best choice is FullHD 1080p dash cams.
For this money you can get 2 x very good FullHD dash cams, one front one rear. Blackvue also not a bench mark any more. Original firmware provides only 8-9Mbps recording. Hacked firmware will get you Blackvue uo to 15Mbps.
These days is not worth of buying anything less than 12Mbps.

What would you recommend niko?
Now to woried on cost just want something I can set up and work away in the window.
Cost not to much of a factor, rather pay a bit more for quality

pump said:
What would you recommend niko?
Now to woried on cost just want something I can set up and work away in the window.
Cost not to much of a factor, rather pay a bit more for quality

I have same attitude as you: better paying a little bit more, but getting proper quality product.
There is a lot discussions on this topic, but as you are also from Ireland, you may call me, it will be easier to explain so you can make up your mind on what is best for your needs. I have sent you PM, please check.

The Snooper is new to the market but seems rather odd that they went for the low resolution when loads of other cameras out there offer you full HD for not very much more...

hi niko do you have a website or anything?

pump said:
hi niko do you have a website or anything?

Unfortunately I dont have one.

Back